freshasfck!1997 EK Coupe~

emerican

Registered VIP
better than what i got lol
rocking the fujifilm finepix that i got my girl for her bday.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man this a super clean car for being a first build! Are your wheels the rota track r's? And what size? You should get some gold lca's next and silver subframe brace!

emerican

Registered VIP
^ you should look into those parts
I have the blue BWR lac's and BWR black subframe brace both relativley cheap parts and i love them.
the lca bolts are notorious for being difficult to get out though so be prepared for that if you do decide to change them out.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
better than what i got lol
rocking the fujifilm finepix that i got my girl for her bday.
Haha sometimes its not the camera, its the photographer that determines the outcome of the photo. =)

Man this a super clean car for being a first build! Are your wheels the rota track r's? And what size? You should get some gold lca's next and silver subframe brace!
I appreciate it! And I barely turned 17, funded this whole project, did most of the things by myself, and still learning as I go. They are Rota Track R's, 15x7 +40 offset. I never thought of getting the LCA's and subframe brace, but now that I think of it, it'll look great. Definitely going on my list for sure. Thanks for the input.

^ you should look into those parts
I have the blue BWR lac's and BWR black subframe brace both relativley cheap parts and i love them.
the lca bolts are notorious for being difficult to get out though so be prepared for that if you do decide to change them out.
Planning that for sure!
;)
This shot makes me want side markers again. How hard was it to make the harness? I know nothing when it comes to wiring.
I bought the sidemarkers with the harness already, which is recommended just to make things easier. I extended the wires using 16 gauge wires and used splice connectors or butt connectors which can all be bought at Home Depot for about less than $10. I knew nothing about wiring either, but it's super easy! Theres a guide telling you which wires to tap into according to your preference.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Car is looking awesome man, good work...

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
what lca's and subfrmae brace are you thinking about getting?
I was looking at BWR or Blox. I've read about them and people are saying eBay lca's work great also. I doubt it but anyone have experience with this? I feel like some people buy Blox just for the name.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say blackworks s**t sucks. But i did just buy a very very small bwr product...

Mysteryemotionz

Registered VIP
what lca's and subfrmae brace are you thinking about getting?
<br />
<br />
I was looking at BWR or Blox. I've read about them and people are saying eBay lca's work great also. I doubt it but anyone have experience with this? I feel like some people buy Blox just for the name.
Lca r fine. Its the bushings that r junk

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

emerican

Registered VIP
I say blackworks s*** sucks. But i did just buy a very very small bwr product...
what part did you get??

op i cant quote for any of there other products, because i have never used them, but i have BWR lca's and subframe brace and love them hadnt had any problems out of them install and everything went fine.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Car is looking awesome man, good work...
Thank you!
what part did you get??

op i cant quote for any of there other products, because i have never used them, but i have BWR lca's and subframe brace and love them hadnt had any problems out of them install and everything went fine.
People have said eBay LCA's hold up just as good as brand name ones, so im still researching.
Lca r fine. Its the bushings that r junk

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
What would you recommend?

emerican

Registered VIP
i just have a really hard time trusting the no name ebay stuff i know some of it works fine, but i just stay away from all of it.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
*cough cough cough* what? No I didn't... Lol yeah I have blox lca in red, super good quality in the arms but like previously stated, since feb when I installed them,when I put my ff type 1 s in a month or 2 ago, the bushings were gone. I may recommend a lca with polyurethane bushings. And as for the subframe brace, ASR, in this economy it doesn't hurt to buy American whenever possible. Plus fitment was ~choice~! (False setto) lol

JeffBel

Registered VIP
Cheap lcas and energy suspension bushings and you should be good. I've been looking at converting everything to bearings

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
I'll hold back on that for now, cause I keep running into problems with the car but i'm getting things done little by little. I don't think the car has even been looked at in the last 229k miles. Anyway, changed my brake pads today, did a passenger wire tuck and got some cleaning supplies.

I'll be doing the driver side tuck when I free up some time after the holidays. Also my HID kit went out, it was junk anyway, gives me an excuse to get a new one. What are some good kits out there? Has anyone ever ordered HiPro Kits?

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll hold back on that for now, cause I keep running into problems with the car but i'm getting things done little by little. I don't think the car has even been looked at in the last 229k miles. Anyway, changed my brake pads today, did a passenger wire tuck and got some cleaning supplies.

I'll be doing the driver side tuck when I free up some time after the holidays. Also my HID kit went out, it was junk anyway, gives me an excuse to get a new one. What are some good kits out there? Has anyone ever ordered HiPro Kits?
Talk to John he is the go to guy when it comes to headlights