freshasfck!1997 EK Coupe~

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
I Need suggestions

I wanna freshen up my fitment a bit. Im not trying to go for a perfect flush fitment, but I want to space my wheels the best I can without having any problems with my fenders. Rims are 15x7 +40. How large of a spacer would I need? Fender rolling is not a problem...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
20mm or so

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not good at that stuff but u figure that would put you at a 15. So u should be good.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna need some extended studs for a spacer that big.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It comes with studs that extend the normal studs distance, it's just built in extended studs lol. Those are a lil more costly but they do the same thing.

Be prepared for massive camber on the skinnier wheel once you bring it out that far

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
It comes with studs that extend the normal studs distance, it's just built in extended studs lol. Those are a lil more costly but they do the same thing.

Be prepared for massive camber on the skinnier wheel once you bring it out that far
Looks like that is where I might be heading. Do you think the camber will be awful? I just want the wheel flush with the fender, Im not trying to go for poke.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the camber should stand out quite a bit because of where the center of the wheel will be hitting the ground and the natural way the suspension acts when it's compressed. It won't look broken like people with insanely low offsets, but it will be leaning inwards a bit. A simple camber kit up front and the rear washer trick should do you just fine

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
the camber should stand out quite a bit because of where the center of the wheel will be hitting the ground and the natural way the suspension acts when it's compressed. It won't look broken like people with insanely low offsets, but it will be leaning inwards a bit. A simple camber kit up front and the rear washer trick should do you just fine
Thanks for the advice, i'll keep that in mind.

freshasfck

vtakkk
Registered VIP
Gave her a quick wash, a couple experimenting shot and an offical shot of the new lip.

*edit* forgot to mention, that I will be lowering the rear a little more.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really like your wheels, I'm hoping that one day I can have a set of cprs. That's my dream wheel.