Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Friday... I went shopping and bought this f**king burberry sports coat for $385
pics or ban

i brain-stormed a business idea over the weekend. what do you think about this:

you know how homeless people are always holding up those depressing guilt-tripping cardboard signs like "disabled war veteran"? i would like to give them free signs with something lighter and perky like jokes and inspirational quotes, which i think would inspire people to be more willing to donate to them. on your way to work in the morning wouldn't you rather read a joke about george bush or bernie madoff or something rather than those typical super downer signs they hold up :what:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My favorite

"Aint gonna lie, I'm just f**kin lazy"

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I seen a homeless guy the other day that had a sign that said, "WILL GIVE HEAD 4 MONEY"

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'm thinkin like quotes from famous peeps like einstein and s**t, and from tv shows and movies. how fukin funny would it be if you saw a dude holding a sign "Giggity Giggity" :rolf:. i would definitely give him $1!!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I gotta name for you

Homeless Marketing haha

Hobo Marketing

DxHatchGirl

ZC for the time being!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i feel bad when i see people with the signs, but i put my head down an try not to look

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
see it everyday in Chicago, aint really nuthin special

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol i feel bad when i see people with the signs, but i put my head down an try not to look
see that's what i'm talking about. people completely avoid them cuz they do nothing but guilt-trip you out of spare change. if they could get you to laugh at least, you'd be more inclined to donate some cash. everyone wins! :lol:

im sitting on the jobsweb page applying for different positions.. hoping something bites. i already have one job that looks promising, for a 911 dispatcher, i go take an aptitude test this thursday, and if that goes good i have to take a polygraph :scurred: lol

Last edited:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There's this one homeless guy, which I know he's not homeless... But he's somewhat getting by... I think he lives in a small trailer behind this Shell gas station and he always walks by the highway... I always give him moneys for some reason though.

DxHatchGirl

ZC for the time being!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
see that's what i'm talking about. people completely avoid them cuz they do nothing but guilt-trip you out of spare change. if they could get you to laugh at least, you'd be more inclined to donate some cash. everyone wins! :lol:

im sitting on the jobsweb page applying for different positions.. hoping something bites. i already have one job that looks promising, for a 911 dispatcher, i go take an aptitude test this thursday, and if that goes good i have to take a polygraph :scurred: lol
well i agree to the jokes ya that would help....but most of the time the people that ask for money at like wal-mart drive a benz they scam people

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You give moneys to people that drive benz?

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So what do you think they use that change for that they get from people?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
to pay for the benz :rolf:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just thinking about it for a second; let it soak in... If you had money, and know you had money, but one day you didn't have that money in hand, and you just so happened to stand around traffic lights off the highway, begging for some change, what would you use that money for?

I'd probably beg enough for a big mac meal at mcdonalds; how about you?

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
With all that Blimpie talk on friday,

I went to a wedding in Iowa, and low and behold, BLIMPIE'S!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!