Friends Wedding Photos...

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was originally to be in the wedding, but learned I was better suited for a different task. So I took on the role of "Official Wedding Photographer", (I had never photo'd a wedding before, so I READ ALOT before-hand) and this was my gift to them... enjoy:

http://www.higginsweddingphotos.com

Some of the better stuff: (I know I posted alot, but I am very proud of these)

ferio-moreno

PS Veteran
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice indeed! :thumbs up

u shoot like u've done this b4!

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man

im pretty well versed with my camera itself... But:
I was new to the flash, and bracket..., and portrait photography ( i've practiced a bit with it tho)...

Like I said, I READ ALOT, took alot of NOTES, and asked alot of questions. (I had a few months to prepare)

But I am super thrilled with the results. The lighting was awesome. both their eyes were stunning, and everyone was so willing to work with me...
It helps when most the ppl in the wedding are your friends I soppose.

PS, they havn't seen the pics yet (..they're in jamaca)

hannibalhekki

cuz i like to eat!
5+ Year Member
wow bro i might have to fly you out here when i get married! they look amazing!

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knew I reconized these people from somewhere!!!!!!!!!! Holy s**t! I've been living in Chicago too long!

How ya been mang? I'll see you guys in July!

EXCELLENT PICS!!! Your hired! If I ever get married at The Grove Park Inn... :lol:

Stinky

East_Coast_Chopstix
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I knew I reconized these people from somewhere!!!!!!!!!! Holy s**t! I've been living in Chicago too long!

How ya been mang? I'll see you guys in July!

EXCELLENT PICS!!! Your hired! If I ever get married at The Grove Park Inn... :lol:
haha, ok thanks guys.
--
yea connie, you prob know at least a few of them. Nathan Im sure... (had the white turbo civic around town, crazy dude)... Tim with the green gsr 4door, and ryan the groom, he's been to a few of our meets. BTW, hope you're doing well..

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, i'd be proud of those too..!

:thumbs up

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice!!! i liked a lot of those creative poses :] the one with the wedding party walking away from everyone was pretty cool. :]

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy! those are beauitful pictures!

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
very well, you got some good angels....it also helps when then know how to strike the right pose... ie the groom. it would added a lil bit more dramatic effect if the the bride had a stright face too. I like the one of the little girl that looks like shes walking in to an enchanted forest.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the one everyone looks like oompa loompa's, but other than that all the pics are :thumbup: :thumbup: