Friggin TERRIBLE company URLS

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, my friend posted this as a bulletin on myspace....I usually don't pay attention to this kind of thing but I found this hilarious:laugh:

1. A site called Who Represents where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name... wait for it... is
www.whorepresents.com

2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
www.expertsexchange.com

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
www.penisland.net

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
www.therapistfinder.com

5. Then of course, theres the Italian Power Generator company...
www.powergenitalia.com

6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales (that's in Australia):
www.molestationnursery.com

7. If youre looking for computer software, theres always
www.ipanywhere.com

8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
www.cummingfirst.com

9. Then, of course, theres these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
www.speedofart.com

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
www.gotahoe.com

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow :lol: that is funny as s**t

anyone ever see that one episode of SNL where they did Jepordy perodies with Sean Connery and when he's select a sectoin from the list, we'd see "Therapists" but he's say " I'll take The Rapist for 200" "alright, i'll play your game you rogue. . ." LMAO i know someone's gotta have a You Tube or something of that. hahahaha sorry don't mean to sound liek i'm hijacking or nothing, but when i that www.therapistsfinder.com i have to bring that all up!

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:laugh: yeup, I remember that...one of the best celebrity jeopardy moments..almost as good as Turd Ferguson:lol:

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
"Youll Rune the day you ever crossed me trebec!"

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those are pretty funny, some people just don't think.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMFAO!!!!

Those are amazing!

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Slept-n said:
wow :lol: that is funny as s**t

anyone ever see that one episode of SNL where they did Jepordy perodies with Sean Connery and when he's select a sectoin from the list, we'd see "Therapists" but he's say " I'll take The Rapist for 200" "alright, i'll play your game you rogue. . ." LMAO i know someone's gotta have a You Tube or something of that. hahahaha sorry don't mean to sound liek i'm hijacking or nothing, but when i that www.therapistsfinder.com i have to bring that all up!
omg i had the like to that video but f**king google video removed it.