From Rag`s to Rich`s 56k Go to Sleep.

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
Should be Done by today in the pm about like 9 maybe the latest ,I will snap pictures and wat not.I gotta drop the oil pan and just clean it ,I want it all to be fresh so when,I start it .I can get a better understand of what going on underneath the hoood of my car.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
cool, man. i started my project up yesterday for the first time. drove it around the block four times.

SilentMist

kyle10182 said:
cool, man. i started my project up yesterday for the first time. drove it around the block four times.

I prolly still got about 2 to 3 day,I still need an obd0 LS ecu and gotta get the back bracket bolted to the tranny. but other then that everything else is going goood for not,I cant wait to drive my s**t.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have a pr4 in my bedroom

SilentMist

You SNAke time to boot up aim and begin the HAGGEL :-D but "Green" Tigther then a ducks ass hmmm.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
snakes not around for a while

$40 for the ecu+ship

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dang, that engine bay looks a whole lot better man, keep up the great w0rk...!~!!!

SilentMist

It`s done just gotta drop the front subframe back on in and wait for an obd0 ecu and it should turn right on hopefully,I`ll snap pics tommrow of it back on it`s four tire`s.

SilentMist

Well here she is back on all 41s waiting to get hte pan bolted and sealed up and waiting on the ecu to finally turn her on. Enjoy!! .On the side note . It seems.I have to cut the bone structure of the hood out for my hood to close seem my motor sit`s a lil high.

SilentMist

I actually got 3 hour befor,I have to go to work just enough time to get my pan done ,I`ll see if i get some pics of the process.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you dont have to cut the webbing ofd the hood, if my ZC didnt rub your B18 wont.
i dont think top trimed his with his b18

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my Friends crx did that dont know why. just put a jdm gap on the hood and your set.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ZCs sometimes hit the hood with the upper timing cover on(i never ran one).
mine never hit the hood.

if you have shitty motor mounts(loose) then it could rock back and knock the hood sometimes.
i have ES red inserts in my hatch, you cant nudge the engine at all with all those in.

SilentMist

Metal Timing cover is what hitting my hood and my motor is holding firm and strong actually,I surprised the motor mounts are holding nice and tight you can move the motor ethir wich way ,I tried to see if the hood would close and nothing no movement at all.