From START to END. (TIMELINE)

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The START of the END. (TIMELINE)

Well, This will be my last time sharing my car with you guys. Currently parting out and the car itself might be sold by next week. I'm not a OG on this site yet, but I feel I've been on here since Easters. Just wanted to Thanks some of the OG's on here. Lol, I remember being a Noob on here. Man was I flamed on for asking noobish questions but since then, I've grown. Anyways, I'm dedicating this thread to my coupe. My First car, my 99 Ex Coupe.

:( no pictures from day one.

04/??/05: First Mods ever done to car:
Painted calipers gold, Fake mugen lip, DIY gunmetal Headlights(not pictured), 15"s Slips, and DIY grill.

08/??/05: Got tired of it all, changed it a little bit.
black stealth mode. new front lip, added rear lip.

got tired of the black slips, so i hand DIY polished them.
Rolled on steelies for the winter but I was still low;
also added the exhaust.

chopped picture of what I wanted my car to look like.

04/??/06: come spring, it looked like this

=)

08/??/06: moved down to oklahoma... slammed all the way.

11/??/06: Broke lip, new lip. Ordered a Ctr lip/Si lip, but got a ctr style instead. had it on for about two weeks.

02/??/07CTr lights, lip, oem grill added.

05/??/07: Sold slips, got C8's, F&F Type II coils, Rear Disc

Added some other stuff.

6/??/07: went to mass, hit up the marcus dairy meet

Got the car back in one piece.
[/img]

since i got back, been working on a swap, but I got into some trouble with the law(tickets for being too low and speeding), swap money went to that.
and now, my brother and I is heading to Houston, so instead of bringing my coupe down, I'm parting it out.

now: LAST PICTURES OF HER BEFORE SHE WAS PARTED OUT. Was on my way to a bbq/cruz.

Its been a great ride, been great being a part of this site, and board. I'll always be comming around to check up on here.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Clean, i gotta sell my EJ8 too, finally picked up my FG2.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my god that is low as f**k, i dunno how you put up with driving like that hahah..needless to say that is one sexy whip

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbup:

ryanM

*salute*

it had a good run dude, your car was my inspiration, remember all those PM's i used to send you about your headlight paint, foglights, etc? :lol:

it looked good, and was always slammed. the way a civic should be.

what are you getting to replace it? and remember, if you come to oshosh, hit me up ;)

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sad to see it go....fun while it lasted =)

keep on keeping

denracho

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:(( this suck.. your car looks nice... gudluck bro...

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sooooooo sick and clean!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn. Sorry to hear bro. Hopefully a new ride comes soon.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Def looks badass man. I def. am amazed at how low you keep the car and still drive it around on public roads. What car you have plans for now?

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
from the first time i ever saw your car (it had the slips on it) the way it sat made me want to slam my car, your car inspired me to put all my money into something that is my life. it kinda sounds stupid idk but i would show my friends pics of your car as a model of what i want mine to look like, your car is so clean and simple, but just amazingly beautiful. everything about your car is perfect man, it sucks to hear that you have to get rid of it, good luck with everything man...

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
s**t, I give you props just for being able to drive around THAT low.. When you had the mugen replica, it looks like it wasnt even a full inch off the ground. Insane.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ thanks for the comments guys. as for me selling my car, yes. and what is replacing it you guys ask? nothing good... i might just pick up a beater just to get around while i'm in school, but of course, i'll come back with something better ;)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn dude... Your car was one of few inspirations for me. Sad to see it go, but all good things come to an end sooner or later right? You'll miss her though and you'll get back into the Honda game soon ;) :lol:.

Hope your next ride will be just as gorgeous as this one.

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i didn't even know you had gotten wheels after the slips. nice ride either way though. hate to see her go