front lip(opinions please)ctr or sir??

civicHX98

5+ Year Member
i have a usdm oem rear lip for my 98 civic coupe its black.. i cant make up my mind i looked alot of cars. pics soo on. i dont realy care for the muegen style but the type r style is agressive and i can get one painted black allrdy.. but the sir is less flary>? but its primed or flat.. $$ to paint it is kind of a down side.. but ik its my car..my build...my likes/dislikes.... but some opions would b nicce... pics if ud like =) thank you

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's like black plastic color lol, and usually no one paints an SiR lip.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
didnt you already make a thread about this? like 3 of em

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
post pics of the lip and i will buy it

civicHX98

5+ Year Member
o not the same question..1 thread is for installtaion instructions b/c my rear lip ddidnt come wiht them....the second is wtb oem usdm frotn lip...and then this thread b/c ive came to the conclusion that the usdm frotn lip is gonna b impossible to find... sorry i ahve questions.... w/ the sir the black plastic color im scared wont match b/c the rest of my car is shiny balnk incuding the rear lip.... thanks for the suggrestionss.

civicHX98

5+ Year Member
paint it flameco black/the color of my car same as the rear lip.....and i can ge tthe type r lip pre painted from honda that color..

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn it, DO NOT paint an SiR lip.

civicHX98

5+ Year Member
then idk if i want to go with the sir.. b/c of the plastic blk look..wont match my rear lip..

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Give me the rear lip. I have OEM 1998 lip. Let me complete my car. I'll give you my SiR lip(Honda OEM) and $150.
But otherwise, don't paint SiR lip.