Status
Not open for further replies.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Posting this stuff up for sale because my friend doesnt really know how to navigate forums and shyt. I can answer most questions myself because i didnt most of the work on her car. otherwise, i can ask her and will get you answers. All the stuff is located in Central NJ. It is already removed from the car and ready to go as the car was traded in 2 weeks ago. im working on getting pics of the stuff.

1 - ViS OEM Carbon Fiber hood - Less than a yr old and clear coat is still good. Car was washed/waxed frequently to prevent clear coat damage. Asking $350
2 - ViS OEM Carbon Fiber Trunk - Again, less than a yr old. Does not come with the rear glass. Just the trunk itself. Asking $400
3 - ViS OEM Carbon Fiber Hood #2 - This was the first hood on her car. Took the car to the mechanic to get work done and when she got the car back, she noticed there were some spidercracks on the hood, but dealer didnt take fault. Can be painted and it will not be visible. Maybe even new clear coat. Asking $200 OBO
4 - Function7 Rear lower control arms - these are polished and used about a yr. Socket to install included. Asking $100
5 - DC Lower Tie Bar - polished and used for about a yr - Asking $50
6 - TypeR Wing - I believe its aftermarket, not OEM Honda. Painted Silver (03 Si silver) and about a yr of use - Asking $125
7 - Pioneer AVH5700DVD In Dash Single Din DVD Player - Includes Dash kit, and harness ready to be installed. Asking $350

All prices are negotiable to a certain extent. Feel free to PM me. I will post pictures as soon as i have them on hand.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
can you post the type-r wing i might be interested

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ViS Trunk

ViS Hood

TypeR Wing

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
LCA's have been SOLD
ViS CF Hood SOLD
ViS CF Trunk SOLD

still got another ViS CF hood for sale. has some spidercracking near the front. waiting to get pictures of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.