FS: 1991 eclipse shell

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
FS: 1991 eclipse shell. has some 5 spoke wheels on it nothing special. has flip up moon roof. all of the glass is good. interior is shot. all suspension except struts is good. the tires suck. the engine and transmission are pretty well shot. needs new front fenders and headlights. the tail lights are still good. has the factory foglights and they still work. i cant really get any pictures of it since it is at my house in alabama and im in the army stationed elsewhere. the car is sitting in the middle of a field. make offers. i will gladly accept. oh yeah and the buyer will have to arrange for pick up since i will be in IRAQ for a year. the car is in vinemont, alabama if you want to find it on mapquest. any other questions short of (have any pics?) i will gladly answer. i will try to find a picture of it to post up.

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oops i posted this wrong, can someone move this to the cars for sale thread

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
is it a DOHC 4G63 engine.. if so would you be willing to part it out ? and is the head in good or moderate condtion ?

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
naw its the sohc motor. the engine leaks oil like theres no tomorrow. and no i cant really part it out since i will be in IRAQ starting in january. im not looking to get but like at the most $300 for the car. i just need it gone really bad. just make an offer for it. granted whoever buys it will have to arrange for pickup. i had a talon with the 4g63, but i sold it before i went to basic training.

m1tanker

COMBAT VETERAN
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump....i will be gone until Jan 2nd.....i will get detailed pics of the car while im back home

Status
Not open for further replies.