(((FS: 1998 VSM Civic EX Coupe)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnguyen

5+ Year Member
I'm selling my 1998 Honda Civic EX, I am the second owner of this car. I bought the car with 40,000 miles on it. Most of the miles have been highway miles, the car has been regularly maintained by my friend who is a certified Honda Tech. Oil changes have been with Mobil 1 synthetic oil every 5,000 miles. Major tune up was done about 3,000 miles ago. Modifications to the car include a set of ground control coilovers, rota GT3 16x7in wheels, brand new Maxxis tires (90% tread), Comptech full cat back exhaust, Password JDM intake, megan racing headers, AEM short shift kit, civic type R rear lip and SiR front lip spoiler and Pioneer MP3 headunit. The only blemishes on the car are a crack across the front windshield and small paint chips across the front bumper from highway driving. I can reccomend a good body shop to get this refinished if you want. The reason I'm selling the car is since I bought my new car, I haven't driven this car as much as it just sits in my garage. I do drive it around town occasionally just to start the engine up. Pictures are attached below, please email me with any questions.

kyle97charlie

68% right 100% of th time
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice. free bump for you

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice coupe

PANGES

Tree > Skyline 240sx :(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd email you, but you didn't leave an email address..? How many miles are on the car now? How big is the crack on the windshield? And how much are you asking? I'm located in South San Francisco. Would you be willing to meet up halfway to show the car? Very interested.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the car looks good man good luck with the sale

Status
Not open for further replies.