FS: 2000 civic hatch in norfolk

Status
Not open for further replies.

5lughatch

5+ Year Member
trade is pending. lets hope that this time next week i will be smoken that back tires a rb20det powered 240sx.

5lughatch

5+ Year Member
trade didnt happen im looking to get into a 92-95 hatch make me some offers eg plus cash.

JDM703

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
il trade you a 97 ek with a jdmb16 and many more jdm parts + some cash on top?

JDM703

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5lughatch said:
kdm703 you have pm my friend.
3g on top is alot..thats sayin my car would only sell for 7g im pretty sure i can get more then that if i did wanted to sell it. oh your wing is not a ctr whoever told you that lied its a jun looka like wing. pm if your willin to work something out. aite

5lughatch

5+ Year Member
i didnt want to offend you i just tosted a number out there in the air. the wing ya i know its not a real ctr wind off a car in japan but isnt that what alot of the stuff out here today is a look alike?????????

JDM703

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5lughatch said:
i didnt want to offend you i just tosted a number out there in the air. the wing ya i know its not a real ctr wind off a car in japan but isnt that what alot of the stuff out here today is a look alike?????????

its all good man...n yeah people do rock the fake ones but i buy or use all REAL stuff. :D

5lughatch

5+ Year Member
you haven any trouble getting on to drag va i cant get on for some reason its telling me that it cant be found

JDM703

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
5lughatch said:
you haven any trouble getting on to drag va i cant get on for some reason its telling me that it cant be found

yeah it was down for alittle bit but i think its back up

Status
Not open for further replies.