FS:94 EX coupe SHELL 700

Status
Not open for further replies.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a 94 Civic EX coupe, its a shell, no motor trans axles mounts or shift linkage. It has all the interior except a glove box and radio. The front seats are not pictured but they will be included. The exterior is in ok shape. The front bumper has a hole in it where a turbo was mounted by the previous owner. The hood is damaged but I will have a fresh white one to go on. It has Integra GSR disc brakes all around but may need at least 1 new caliper. The brakes lines will need to be hooked up at the proportioning valves and at each caliper. engine bay has a horrible flat black paint job. Exterior paint if after market but I'm not sure of the color. The door jams and under the trunk lid are painted but inside the trunk and under the carpet are still red. asking 700 Firm. Also, headlights are now installed on the car. Located in Maryland.

JDMJNKY

Banned
someone grab that good price, pretty clean too!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for a fellow baltiomorian

My B20Z

5+ Year Member
I know that this is from a little while back, but if it's still for sale then i MAY be interested, i want to do an H22A swap and i'd prefer a hatchback shell, but so far the only one i've found is 500 miles away and it's $800, $600 probably wouldn't be an issue, i live a good 4 hours or so away, so i guess just reply if you still have it and would be willing to let it go for $600-$650.

Status
Not open for further replies.