Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd love to have this, if only I could pick it up

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I might be willing to ship, although I have no clue how much extra shipping will be.

fitbmx1986

speed safely
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well find out how much it would be to ship to 06249 and we'll figure somethin out. this will fit my 95 dx right? with the d15 engine?

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fitbmx1986 said:
well find out how much it would be to ship to 06249 and we'll figure somethin out. this will fit my 95 dx right? with the d15 engine?
Any d-series tranny will fit with any d-series block. I used www.fedex.com and I used 150lbs for the weight. I have no idea what the tranny really weighs. I did the shipping from 22801 to your zip code. This gave me the shipping charge of $86.38. So give or take it should be around that to around $100. But like I said I have never shipped anything to this size, so shipping charges are unknown at this point but a estimate.

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fitbmx1986 said:
Any d-series tranny will fit with any d-series block. I used www.fedex.com and I used 150lbs for the weight. I have no idea what the tranny really weighs. I did the shipping from 22801 to your zip code. This gave me the shipping charge of $86.38. So give or take it should be around that to around $100. But like I said I have never shipped anything to this size, so shipping charges are unknown at this point but a estimate. I can take the tranny down to the local fedex station in fishersville, va and have it shipped to your closet one to your home. Then you will have to pay for shipping charges there in order for you to receive the part.
I just received a boat motor from a guy in the midwest. This is the same process he did. He shipped to my local fedex and then I paid shipping charges there to receive the motor. Seems like the easiest way to ship.

98civichx

SILVER EJ7
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that transmission barely weights in at 50-65 lbs they arent heavy at all.

DetainedCivic

I haz SR20
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
98civichx said:
that transmission barely weights in at 50-65 lbs they arent heavy at all.
Ok thanks, I had no idea what the actual weight of it was, just estimating.

Status
Not open for further replies.