FS: 96-00 Civic EK Master Cylinder Brace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey Guys,

Up for sale I have a Master Cylinder Brace for any 96-00 Civic. Constructed out of Aluminum 6061-T6, this brace helps improve brake response by preventing flexing of the firewall under excessive braking where the master cylinder is located. You will notice the difference without a doubt, I did.

All mounting hardware is included with this. It mounts up using a preexisting 10mm threaded hole in the driver side strut tower for one side. The other side uses a tap that is to be inserted into a non-threaded hole in the strut tower which in essence converts it to a 10mm threaded hole. Inserting tap is simple with the allen screw and nut that are included for this very purpose.

Two different size stay bolts are included to accommodate for 13/16'', 7/8'', 15/16'' or 1'' Master Cylinders, so no matter what you're running this will work for you. Right now, it has been setup to run with a 2000 Civic Si Master Cylinder Brace (7/8"). Adjustment is simple and straightforward.

My price is $72.40 Shipped & PayPal Fees Included for this within the 48 Continental States. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Business Days), so that you get it fast. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Danny

Actual Pictures:

Installed on my Hatch:

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Improve your braking!

Status
Not open for further replies.