FS: 96-98 Civic OEM Clear Round Fog Lights w/ 3000k Yellow HIDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey Guys,

I have a set of 96-98 Civic OEM Clear Round Fog Lights w/ 3000k Yellow HIDs up for sale. They are used, but in amazing condition. I retrofitted 3000k Yellow HID's into these and I absolutely love the outcome. I'm including a separate relay harness that has been modified to aid the fog lights, these help improve the current flow and prevent flickering lights. The relay harness is not needed for installation, but I'm including it in case you want to use it. I still have the OEM Honda Box these came in and they will be shipped in that box :thumbup:

My asking price is SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!/color] for these within the Continental USA. We all know that these are getting harder and harder to find nowadays.

INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
- OEM Honda Box
- OEM Honda Stanley/Raybrig Clear Round Fog Lights
- OEM Honda Fog Light Light Grey Switch
- OEM Honda Fog Light Harness
- OEM Honda Fog Light Brackets, Mounting Hardware, etc
- 3000k Yellow H3 HID Bulbs
- HID Ballasts w/ Mounting Brackets
- HID Kit Relay Harness

Thanks,
Danny

Actual Pictures:

Installed on my Hatch:

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
To the top!

In another forum I was asked "Can the 3000k be taken out and regular bulbs be put back in?" and I want to make it known here as well that unfortunately, you cannot put Halogen Bulbs back in. The housing/back plate had to be modified to fit in HIDs. However, if you're worried about the color output you can change from 3000k Bulbs (Yellow Output) to something like 4300k Bulbs (OEM HID White) or any other Bulb Temperature. Basically, you have to run HIDs with this setup.

If anyone has other questions, feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.