FS 99 Civic EX coupe 5-speed Jersey 6100 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats up all, Figured out Im probably getting a new car very soon not 100% sure yet but just wondering if anyones interested. Im in warren county New Jersey. Overall its pretty clean, There are a few dings and scratches from daily driving and from it being 8 years old. My back bumper has a scratch and a small crack from one of my freinds hitting me leaving the parking lot. Its basically stock, just an AEM V2 CAI, APEXi N1 Catback, Skunk2 Short shifter (single bend) with the Skunk2 shift Knob and Type R boot. It also has halo headlights, didnt get the chance to get OEM or Type R Reps. A few races here and there but overall I actually didnt beat on it and tried to keep it clean tranny shifts real smooth no grinds. AIM is VTECx42. 6100OBO Thanks.

desiscrubs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
post up how many miles so people have a better idea...g'luck

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey, Sorry it would'nt let me edit my post.. It has a little over 94k miles, Si spoiler, Alpine head unit, Using Castrol synthetic oil just changed last week, New wagner brake pads put on last week, Tires have a decent amount of tread. I also have the stock exhaust, stock shifter and shiftknob, a Type R replica grill and Powerstop Cross Drilled/Slotted front rotors which I will include, There is also part of the pinstripe from the front doors toward the quarter panels, I started removing them but havent finished Im sure a shop can finish it for not that much or if you have the time you can finish it. I wish I could keep it along with the hopefully new car (Civic SI) but im only 18 and cant afford both nor do I have the space. I'll find out whats going for sure real soon, my birthday is today and im probably going to look at some SI's. Thanks

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love your apexi youtube videos.. bump for you

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
bump for you man, can't beleive your getting an 07 si haha, nice car people kept in tip top shape from what i've seen, paint is amazing and as far as the apexi exhaust sounds...:nod: id do it

Status
Not open for further replies.