{FS} Another warehouse cleanup! EK, Autopower, OEM, J's, etc 56k ZOMGno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cleaning up my warehouse again. All the prices are pretty firm, but no reasonable offer will be ignored. The prices are SHIPPED prices within the USA, I don't charge extra for PayPal fee's cause I'm just cool like that. I ship worldwide, just contact me for a quote if you live outside the 48 upper states of the USA.

Autopower EK 4pt roll bar - fits 2 and 3 door versions ONLY. Polished, very strong contruction. Comes with bolts/plates for installatiion, this is not a weld in cage.

Picture in my car:

I can take pictures of it out of the car if you want!

Price: 350$ WILL NOT SHIP. Available local pickup only, Colorado Springs, CO.

96-98 2/4 door front and rear mudguards for Honda Civic. Fronts are scraped up cause I was slammed, and one has a small 'crack' in it. Still in good condition, just very dirty!

Pictures:

Price: 70$ shipped

Karcepts stainless steel shift knob, fits most Honda/Acura's. Thing weighs 1.34LBS, VERY awesome knob. Basically brand new, used for a month.

Pictures:

Price: 50$ shipped

OEM Honda bumper pole with pigtails and switch. Never used since I got it from a friend about a year ago. Get one of those JDM bling parts for your car!

Pictures:

Price: 100$ shipped

OEM 96-98 Civic hatch tail lights. Comes with bulbs and plug harness, perfect condition, no scrapes, cracks or anything! Came off my hatch. Good for you guys that want to go SiR style.

Pictures:

Price: 65$ shipped

Votion water to air intercooler radiator/heat exchanger. I was going to use this on my custom setup last year, but never did. Its never been used, just moved here, then there, so it has a few bent fins. No damage to the core or anything. Comes with filler cap, drain plug, and the inlet/outlets are 1/2 NPT threads. The dimensions are 24X12X1", with 8 mounting tabs.

Pictures:

Price: 100$ shipped

OEM 6th gen steering wheel, backing plate and air bag. A little worn, but good for a replacement. Airbag has obviously not been deployed.

Pictures:

Price: 120$ shipped

OEM '96 DX gauge cluster. Came off my hatch, forgot I had this. Good for you DIY gauge people, or someone who just wants to have a replacement. Everything works along with the lights.

Pictures:

Price: 50$ shipped

Muteki chrome lug nuts, set of 16, with 4 black ones. Used chrome ones, black ones are still brand new.
12X1.25, fits most honda/acura's. Will come with lug key

Pictures:

Price: 40$ shipped

Thats it for now! Thank you for viewing, please bump if your bored and feel like helping me out.

Thanks!
Greyson
service@votionspeed.com

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm..may pic up the gsr intake if you still have it in a week or so. really need to finish getting the damn front clip parts tho.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I need that intake but its tooo muchh. Those are expensive no matter where they are being sold though.

Bump for you though. Glws

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks fellas. Well kevlar isn't cheap thats for sure! Again, reasonable offers wont be ignored! :thumbup:

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for a local CO peep, cage and lug nuts tempting

Status
Not open for further replies.