FS BBS MESH wheels 15" 4x100

Status
Not open for further replies.

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, kinda hard to part with these but I just dont really need them. So with that said, I'm not really gonna entertain low ball offers.

They are BBS mesh, from a BMW. Come complete with locking center caps (all 4) with new BBS sticker in the middle instead of the BMW symbol. 15" YES 4X100 bolt pattern that will fit civic/integra etc. Not sure on backspacing, lots of numbers on the back of the wheels, maybe someone can school me as to which is what.

2 of the wheels are almost 100% stripped down, the other 2 still need some stripping (had old paint from PO, comes off easily just takes time) one of them has a small little curb rash. Will get more pics and pics of each wheel is there is enough interest. Until then just a teaser pic so you can see what they are. NO TIRES

$400.00
located in SE PA willing to meet, possibly ship.

PRICE DROPPED $250.00 firm Could really use the money.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would you trade for anything?

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ I hear that mikey...

Not really interested in trades, I have a DA integra and Not sure if I'm even keeping it at this point.

As for the year, If i remember right it was mid 80's or so. I dont know my BMW's but its the older box style ones. haha thats the best I got.

If you want em jeff ill bring them to the next sonic meet =)

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good question, they are 15 X 7. Forgot to add that in

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do you have any better pictures. Cause from the one you posted the rim looks bent at the bottom.

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I see what your saying, and ya I can take more pics. Check tomorrow

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The one pictures above I believe is the only one thats 'bent' and its not bend its more a curb rash with a little bend to it. The wheel itself is NOT bent, the picture above makes it look that way. Im gonna post more pics tomorrow. and like i said in my first post I dont know the offset. Ill take a pic of the back of the wheels and you tell me.

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i would love to have these things but i really dont have the money...thats why i wondered if you needed anything

99siTUNER

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are pics of the rest of the wheels, the first one, is obviously above. this first pic is a closeup of the lip of the wheel which is the only 'bent' part, its got a little curb rash there. All the rest are good, just need stripped.

2nd wheel, this one is 90% stripped as well.

3rd and 4th wheels still need stripped, they were started on and most all the paint comes right off, its just time consuming and I havent had the time!

just a closer pic of the old paint and crap that needs stripped off. I was just using plain stripper from walmart with stripping pads, letting it soad for about 30 mins and it was just wiping right off.

and last a picture of the center of the wheel, lots of numbers there, just duno which would be the offset.

only thing I didnt take a pic of was the center caps. I have all 4, they are all complete, they all lock in place with a half turn. Who wants em?!?!?!:D

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look at you showing of your wheels bout time you step it up

Ferio Vi-RS

I Heart BoA!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump for some nice wheels. i wanna get my BBS's polished too. and the offset should be a +40

Status
Not open for further replies.