FS: Brand NewOmni Power Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

proracer718

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a set of Omni Power EK Rear Lower Control Arms. Price is $125 Picked up or shipped. Can be picked up in NY (bklyn,qnz or LI).

Also have a set of Front & Rear Omni power camber kit $250 picked up or $260shipped. Omni power B series vtec standard Valves $200 shipped.

If interested please PM me.

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you do know how much those omni LCA's go for on modacar right? GL on the sale..bump for you!!

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what i meant to say was they sponsor H-T and on there they're going for $100 shipped..or that's at least what i got mines for brand new

proracer718

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ruff_ridaz99 said:
what i meant to say was they sponsor H-T and on there they're going for $100 shipped..or that's at least what i got mines for brand new
Thanks for the heads up. :thumbs up

BUMP!!!! IT ttt

1sickeknine

5+ Year Member
ruff_ridaz99 said:
would you take 85 for the control arm....let me know

proracer718

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BlackHope121 said:
list price is 110 dude. That means the highest price i could possibly pay if i searched would be 110 + shipping.

The lca's you posted a link to are much different

http://www.passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numRecordPosition=16&P_ID=793&strPageHistory=&strKeywords=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=277
Actually your wrong. List price is $129.99 which is by Omni Power. The price for $109.00 is the MAP price allowed by Omni power (MAP = Minimum Advertised price). So if a company that is supplied by Omni Power advertises them for cheaper there account would get closed. Also if you check the link that you provided you will notice that there sold out and have a date of 4-6weeks before they get back in stock IF they get them in stock.

Here is how I look at it, It's supply and demand. I got it and people will and have paid my price of $125. If you don't believe me I know your on B20 check it out. I had 6 sets and only down to one. Which is what I'm selling here.

Thanks for all the comments and input everyone. Just to remind everyone this thread was made to sell my LCA not inquire of who or where there sold for cheaper. Thanks though

Status
Not open for further replies.