Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have a few more things for sale...

Buddy Club Type B knob, with 3" shifter extension. Barely used for a month, then swapped out for a new BC knob, then the hatch was sold. Take this off my hands! Install this on top of your shifter as you would a regular shift knob.

Prices:
Buddy Club shift knob: 30$ shipped - BNIB condition!!
3" shifter extension: 25$ shipped

JDM Ego - I </3 your fake wheels license plate frame.

15$ shipped

ACL Integra LS (B18B) bearings. Brand new, never used. Was installed, but noticed I had the wrong crank, so these were the wrong bearings.

30$ shipped

99-00 civic carbon fiber hood. dont know the brand, never really used, just hauled around. I installed it once on my si, but didn't like the way it looked on the EBP. I would advise anyone who does buy this, to install hood pins to close the gap on both sides above the headlights. Has a few scratches, but the clear is still in great shape. I WILL NOT SHIP.

270$

Stock Integra LS rear sway bar with brackets and end links.

35$ shipped

3 gauge pod pillar dealio. Used like two years ago, forgot I still had it. Black in color, no cracks, great way to organize your gauges. Fits 92-00 civics.

20$ shipped

D2 lowering springs for 92-00 civic and 94-01 integras. Used for maybe a month, lowered my car about 1.5" inches, but they're supposed to lower 2.25" - 2.5", so I probably never truley settled them. They rode great, and definitely helped cornering. Get a trusted name in suspension, but without spending the bones!

110$ shipped

Let me know if any of you have any questions.

Greyson
service@votionspeed.com

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ooooo mmmmm....would you willing to just sell the extender?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'd like to sell them together man! If they don't sell together, you have first dibs on the extender :thumbup:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Good price on those LS bearings.

Free bump

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some prices lowered, extension and knob being sold seperately! or buy them both for 50$ shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.