FS: Custom Modded 97-01 CRV Cluster (fits 96-00 Civic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey Guys,

I have a Custom Modded 97-01 CRV Cluster, this will fit any any 96-00 Civic (Plug & Play). This is an Automatic Cluster, but will work without issues in a 5-Speed Vehicle. If you're picky you can place a black strip of electrical tape over the gear indicator to "block it off" - see last picture for example. The mileage on the odometer is 86,836.

Modifications:
- OEM Honda EK9 Carbon Faux Bezel
- OEM Honda EK9 Plastic Cover (No Maintenance Key Hole)
- Amber Lighting
- RPM Redline Light Up

THIS HAS BEEN SOLD!
THIS HAS BEEN SOLD!
THIS HAS BEEN SOLD!

Thanks,
Danny

Actual Pictures:

Actual Picture with Electrical Tape over Gear Indicator:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:popcorn:

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Had a few buyers, but they flaked last minute ... Still here.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For people who don't know, the JDM plastic cover that eliminates the hole for the stupid maintenance minder is really hard to come by. I have the same thing on my EM1 cluster and had to go to extremely great lengths to get it. It's just a little detail but it's a very nice touch so I wanted to point it out. Bump for you!

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
For people who don't know, the JDM plastic cover that eliminates the hole for the stupid maintenance minder is really hard to come by. I have the same thing on my EM1 cluster and had to go to extremely great lengths to get it. It's just a little detail but it's a very nice touch so I wanted to point it out. Bump for you!
Thanks, not everyone appreciates the small things. I'm glad there's others out there that do. :thumbs up

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No prob. Just waiting for someone to scoop this thing up!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn Danny, wish I had the cash for it, been looking for one for a while now, those seats are badass though with the blue.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty neat for an LX..
Not sure exactly what you mean by this post. If it's regarding my car, it's actually a CX Hatch.

Damn Danny, wish I had the cash for it, been looking for one for a while now, those seats are badass though with the blue.
Well let me know if you get some extra cash. The seats are also for sale locally in FL inly though due to shipping. They are 99-00 Spec VTi-S Seats, pretty rare to come by.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How much for the seats? I'll see if I have enough for those plus I live in FL so I could come meet you if I had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.