FS: Edelbrock B-series Turbo Manifold and Skunk2 Test Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gc8_nate

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
As the title says, for sale is an Edelbrock Cast Turbo Manifold for any B-series engine. Its t25 flange and made for internally gated turbos but you could weld on your own wastegate flange if nessesary. Edelbrock made these manifolds bombproof and will pretty much never crack on you.

Price: $200 shipped or $175 picked up. Located in cuyahoga falls ohio.
Pics:

I also have a brand new never used Skunk2 Testpipe. Strait through design, no o2 sensor holes. Direct bolt for any civic 92-00.

Price: $50+ Shipping! Quality for the price of egay!
Pics:

Will take trades for turbo parts or some strut bars just post pics of what you have.

I have good feedback via ebay and i buy and sell on jdmuniverse from time to time

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gotta question...so where is the o2 sensor suppose to go to then if this doesn't come with the o2 sensor hole?..i'm interested

gc8_nate

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ruff_ridaz99 said:
gotta question...so where is the o2 sensor suppose to go to then if this doesn't come with the o2 sensor hole?..i'm interested
usually they are on the end of the pipe that connects to your header. like so

so if you needed an 02 hole all you would need is a bolt that has the proper threads for the sencor and have someone weld it up for you

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there's no o2 sensor hole on the stock cat is there? only on the last portion of the headers, right?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gc8_nate said:
so if you needed an 02 hole all you would need is a bolt that has the proper threads for the sencor and have someone weld it up for you

an O2 bung, ther sell them cheap

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just buy an 02 simulator, that'l solve your problem

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ruff_ridaz99 said:
there's no o2 sensor hole on the stock cat is there? only on the last portion of the headers, right?
its not on the cat. its right before the cat. on obd2 vehicles theres a primary o2 sensor on the header and a secondary o2 sensor right before the cat converter

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
its not on the cat. its right before the cat. on obd2 vehicles theres a primary o2 sensor on the header and a secondary o2 sensor right before the cat converter

this test pipe should work just perfect then...

gc8_nate

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if anyones interested in these they are ready to ship out for x-mas just pm me and lets get the ball rolling

this is my final bump before i officially give up on sellin this stuff for now.

nate-

gc8_nate

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
50+ shipping on the testpipe! YOU WONT GET A BETTER DEAL ON THIS ANYWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.