FS: EJ8 OEM intake, headlights, grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustycivic2000

Registered VIP
As the title states, I have an OEM intake, OEM headlights, and OEM grill for sale.

OEM intake (from EX, engine is a D16Y8): SOLD

OEM '99-'00 grill: SOLD

OEM '99-'00 headlights : $55 OBO Overall, the lights are in good condition. No cracks, or big chips. They do haze when sitting in the sun every 2 months or so, but hitting them with a little headlight polish by hand fixes that no problem.

And here is a pic of how well the headlights can clean up......I bought the TurtleWax headlight restore kit when I bought the car. I had to use the pad to get off the oxidation, but it is now gone. You can keep them looking clean and clear by using the headlight polish on them every month or so. Hazed on the left, cleaned up on the right.

PM me if you have any questions about any of the items, I'm happy to answer your questions. Also, I am willing to ship at buyer's expense. If multiple items are purchased, I will be willing to give a combo price on the items, and combine shipping.

Thanks for looking!

rustycivic2000

Registered VIP
My apologies, will fix ASAP. Posted on multiple websites, and forgot which ones required pictures with a card.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No worries. Thank you for not fighting it. :D Most people complain.

Good luck with sale. :thumbs up

Status
Not open for further replies.