FS/FT: 1988 RT4WD Honda Civic Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
Name: Nathan
Means of contact: here (PM for my number and i can send more pics and details)
Price: $2600 or $4200 with fender mirrors

Description:
1988 RT4wd Honda Civic Wagon. 180xxx miles (i drive it almost every day so this will change). Im the second owner. Few highlights:
head rebuilt in april, clutch, alternator, u joints, front axles, exhaust, windsheild all replaced in the past year. i have records of al the maintence done for the cars life. previous to me, all work was done at a honda dealer. sitting on FNF type 1s (still under warrantee), blox lca's, old school 80s yakima rack (have had some ridiculous offers $300 and up for just the towers and feet)

bad stuff: minor surface rust in 3 or 4 areas (smaller than a quarter), never put the driveshaft back in (still have it of course)

parts/stuff included thats not shown(not gonna list everything cause it would take too long):
oem usdm fog lights, fender bra pieces (really rare), passenger mirror (mint), extra headlight, custom front lip (made from old bumper), spare d16a6 block, and more

also have BNIB JDM honda access power/heated fender mirrors that i will let go for an additional $1600 (NOT SELLING THESE WITHOUT THE WAGON, i will keep them till the wagon is gone so dont even ask about em unless your interested in the wagon)

asking $2900 obo (if i get the time to take it to the DIY shop near me where i can rent a lift and put the drive shaft back in price will go up to 3200)

trades: just offer. kinda picky but ill take a look at anything

Pictures:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No pics of the mirrors?

Seems like decent price for a 4wd!

Glws!

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
oh ive got em, but trying to keep the focus on the wagon. the mirrors arent going anywhere till the wagon is sold so id rather have some one ask for them specifically than post pics and have people flocking to this thread to try to by the mirrors instead. happened on another forum and was just annoying lol i may post em up in a few days :D

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Damnit, why couldn't you have been selling this last year when I was DESPERATELY looking for one of these. That price is a steal and a half!! This thing should definitely sell easily, if not, people are craaaaazzzzy. I'm trying to save for a wrx, but this still tempts me. GLWS man!!

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
haha you would think people would be all over it. but nope. because it doesnt have a b swap no ones digging it. bunch of local beat up b20 swapped fwd ones are selling like hot cakes for not much less. no one gives a crap about quality anymore

appreciate the good words though sir!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I'd prefer a stock wagon over a swapped wagon any day! I have a couple myself and bought them all stock. I like doing the work myself vs. finding problems or short cuts left by others. Nice looking wagon man! :thumbs up

rhdjdmef8

5+ Year Member
great wagon if i had the cash i would deff buy it you dont see them like this very often if intersted in a trade mabie we could work someting out text me 7178295025

Status
Not open for further replies.