FS/FT: OEM 96-98 Front Lip (Rarest Front Lip for 96-98 EVER)!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You'll get your money back man.. I read on his build thread and someone said that he still owes someone 200 dollars.. but dont give up and you'll get it back.

JDMJNKY

Banned
I'm positive about it....because if i don't it's just a lost & a lesson, karma handles everything else.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This Guy Is Not A Scammer, I'm Sure He Will Make Things Right. I've Done Business With Him Before.

JDMJNKY

Banned
I've been waiting since august 1:cussing:

a million gazillion other ppl. are saying the same on every forum I post!

unr8ed06

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd take a plane trip and bust his s**t! F scammers!
:word:

doesn't paypal have buyer protection for situations like this? if i were you i'd follow this up with paypal. if he hasn't responded positively now then he probably won't. paypal only has a limited time in which you can file claims to stick to that....or catch the next flight out.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since aug 1? really?

if I've been waiting 2 months and never got anything, I'd consider that person a scammer as well. especially if you dont keep contact.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This Guy Is Not A Scammer, I'm Sure He Will Make Things Right. I've Done Business With Him Before.
looks likes a scammer to me.. gets paid almost TWO months ago and then is a shady piece of s**t..

JDMJNKY

Banned
:word:

doesn't paypal have buyer protection for situations like this? if i were you i'd follow this up with paypal. if he hasn't responded positively now then he probably won't. paypal only has a limited time in which you can file claims to stick to that....or catch the next flight out.
I did file a paypal claim, they already ruled in my favor, but he's cashed out his paypal...he left $1.34 so that's what they gave me. so he needs to answer up!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow. i was hoping to buy that off Rob, but you beat me to it Junky. Have you talk to him on the phone?

JDMJNKY

Banned
i don't think I would have posted any of this if I was able to contact him, we spoke and text absolutely fine before and during the purchase....after he got my $$$ he went solid snake

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude this sucks. hope he finally mans up and pays your money back...
its not like hes never on a computer i see his facebook s**t always being updated...

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sucks man, hope karma kicks his ass hard, would love to hear his car gets stolen lol

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm positive about it....because if i don't it's just a lost & a lesson, karma handles everything else.
karma my ass, find this s**t face and beast his mother f**king ass
btw, he looks like a complete sketched d bag in his pic lol

Tam4511

Boost Fiend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
found his face book, ill leave him a friendly message so all his friends can see lol

Status
Not open for further replies.