FS/FT:Super Rare 15" Work VS-XX 4x100 Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Steep? What about the guy selling the Work Miesers for $1600 that have mismatched tires, curbed lip on 2 of them and 3 have peeling scratched off logos.

I would say that these with new tires and undamaged wheels is a good price.

Good luck with sale!
exactly, thanks a bunch my friend

Nice wheels man, GLWS...
thanks =)

lust

5+ Year Member
Steep? What about the guy selling the Work Miesers for $1600 that have mismatched tires, curbed lip on 2 of them and 3 have peeling scratched off logos.
Lol, seeing how you cant even spell the wheels right, I'm going to assume you don't know much about work wheels.

Mine are 17's, these are 15's. Straight off the bat, mine are more $ due to the extra 2".

Work Meisters are $400 more than the vsxx in the same sizing.

New logos are $20 for all 4.

Mismatched tires are personal preference. Can't say much for the curbing, but this setup was almost $4k new. Tires are still pretty much new, $1500 shipped is a steal. You fail.

Sorry to go off topic in your thread but this kids comment was annoying, glws.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Lol, seeing how you cant even spell the wheels right, I'm going to assume you don't know much about work wheels.

Mine are 17's, these are 15's. Straight off the bat, mine are more $ due to the extra 2".

Work Meisters are $400 more than the vsxx in the same sizing.

New logos are $20 for all 4.

Mismatched tires are personal preference. Can't say much for the curbing, but this setup was almost $4k new. Tires are still pretty much new, $1500 shipped is a steal. You fail.

Sorry to go off topic in your thread but this kids comment was annoying, glws.
no offense but I believe that my are actually worth more

do research and find out how rare 15" work vs-xx are and then how rare it is for them to be in 4x100

im not downing your wheels or anything but mine are in amazing condition no curbed with the same name and brand new tires

just cause they are 2" bigger doesnt mean a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.