FS/FT/TW 83 monte ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Figured some of you may have interest, so here goes.

Price is BEST OFFER or trade, or trade + cash

Up for sale or trade
1983 monte carlo SS, all original and in excellent condition. This is a beautiful car and a definate head turner. My only reason for selling is i need something practical for a daily driver. There were only 4,714 Monte carlo SS made in 83, compared to 24k-40k in later years. This means this is a very hard car to find, and in the white/blue color scheme as well. This car is also equipped with factory power windows and a/c, as well as a dealer installed 350 when new. There are 105,000 miles on the entire car, pretty low for the year. This car needs nothing to be driven reliably, the only flaws with the car is one spot of rust maybe the thickness of a quarter above the rear window, and the speedometer doesnt work. The car is exceptionally clean inside and out, including the engine. It does not leak or burn a drop of anything. Has many new parts within the last year including battery, belt, distributer, and more. The car is sitting on 14" torque thrusts but the original rally rims are included, it has been stored winters its whole life. I am mostly looking to sell but may trade. just let me know what you have. However, do not waste your time lowballing me as i do not care to get rid of this car, just seeing whats out there. Shoot me an email or a text/call at 608 576 9106

Sorry shes dirty in the pics
Want more pics just ask.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Gonna look at least bump, need money for the new hatchie ;)

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn op that thing is mint good luck with the trade/sale bump for you

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn op that thing is mint good luck with the trade/sale bump for you
Can you believe the kid traded me for my 03 tib? someone watched too much fast n furious lol.

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
um whoever traded that for a tibby is ruhtarded.. my buddy has an 83 ss and he wont let neone stand within 3 feet of it.
i wish i had 6k in spare cash i wouldnt even hesitate to buy that
glws op

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, i had one of these in highschool,glws man

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
um whoever traded that for a tibby is ruhtarded.. my buddy has an 83 ss and he wont let neone stand within 3 feet of it.
i wish i had 6k in spare cash i wouldnt even hesitate to buy that
glws op
I understand why he wouldnt want people near it, 83 is a very rare year. And if the tib was mint, it would have been fair, but it ended up needing a tie rod, rack&pinion, strut, and front fuel rail. Hahahahahaha i told him this stuff too and he did it anyway, so i dont even feel bad.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
K people, make offers, reasonable offers, reeeeaaaaally wanna start workin on hatchie. You get no photos until this is sold!

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bumpage.

Dont be afraid to tell friends, relatives, anyone whos into the muscle!

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been awhile, but still up for sale, i cant afford gas in this car as a daily but i know someone can, i wanna see her go to a good home!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i would love to take this off ur hands. but ir so far away from me.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How far? my buddy had a car shipped from wi to florida for $300

Status
Not open for further replies.