FS: Greddy Axle Back Exhaust for 96-00 Civics

Status
Not open for further replies.

prophetofsin

5+ Year Member
Hi, I got a Greddy axle back exhaust for sale for a 96-00 Civic. I am not sure which models it fits, but I have a 98 DX Coupe and it fits with my OEM catback. Has some scuffs on the bottom from PO lowered car. No dents on tip. I am sure if you bring it to a muffler shop they can modify it to fit your car if needed. Axle Back piping does not have any holes. Price is 70 OBO + Shipping. Currently is still on my car, will take it off this Sunday. (3/15/09)

paypal only please. +3% paypal fees.

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just add
to the end of the picture link.

bump4u

99_CivicEx

5+ Year Member
Hey i was wondering if you still got the exhausts. im really interested. How much would you have to charge to ship it to 50453. Im from mason city ia but id be having it sent out to are farm.

prophetofsin

5+ Year Member
my rough estimate for shipping is anywhere from $15-25. Like I said I still have to take it off my car and box it up and bring it to the post office. I will only charge the buyer exact shipping, so if you paid too much at first, I will refund the remaining balance.

dhart99si

Daily Drivin 99si
5+ Year Member
Hey man i just installed a dc header on my 99 civic si n it lead to my pipe breaking off from the axle back haha N i heard this is a good sound im from ohio 70 is reasonable I would like the exhaust hit me back

prophetofsin

5+ Year Member
piping of the axle back is oem size, 2" If you are interested, it will be 70 + shipping (+3% paypal fees). Hit me up with an address in my PM, and I will get you an estimate by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.