FS in Florida: 99-00 Spec UKDM VTi-S/SiR Front & Rear Seats (for 96-00 3DR Civics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

UKDM VTi-S/SiR Front & Rear Seats
99-00 EK Spec, RARE and MINT!

Hey Guys,

Up for sale are my 99-00 Spec UKDM VTi-S/SiR Front & Rear Seats for any 96-00 Civic 3DR Hatch. These seats are super rare to come by, you'll mostly see the red confetti ones around, but not so much these. These seats are in amazing MINT condition, there are no stains, rips, tears, etc on these. The only minor flaw is a stress mark on the passenger bolster, please see last picture - other than that the pics will speak for themselves.

I'm including the OEM Rear Trunk Carpet in Black with these, so that's a huge plus for the buyer. The rear seats' mounting hardware is also included. I love these seats and it took me months to source them and import them. With me parting out my Hatch, I no longer have any use for these and I would love to send them to a good home.

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Thanks,
Danny

PS. Please do your own research if you're curious if they'll fit anything else, they use the same mounting points as Stock 96-00 Hatch Seats. That information should be enough, so let's keep this thread on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.