FS: K20/K24 Turbo Parts (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I am selling the following parts because I decided to go N/A on my project. Everything is brand new still in the box. The prices in parenthesis is what I paid. The prices include shipping:

Garrett GTX3582R Turbo Charger and Turbine Housing (T4) 1.06 A/R w/ v-band style exhaust housing - $1,830 ($2,139)

Skunk 2 stage 2 version 3 - $575 ($689)

900HP Garrett High Density Intercooler Core w/ATP Cast End Tanks - $620 ($688)

CP Pistons 9.0:1 (89mm) - $510 ($560)

Bumpity

So what's the plan, then?
Well, I was pricing out a lot of things to complete the build but the transmission alone is going to cost me over $4k to get it forged. The axles alone would cost me over $2k, the clutch and flywheel is another $1,100. If I sell these parts and go N/A, I don't have to beef up the transmission or get ultra heavy duty axels. Also, my clutch doesn't have to be that strong so cost is lower.

I am confident that with some 13.0:1 or a bit higher compression pistons with some stage three cams should get me in the 300's N/A with this 2.45L K24. Honestly, it's really up in the air. No one has been offering to buy anything so I may just finish it as an FI car but it'll take me longer because of the bigger expense on the drivetrain. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VigLink badge