FS MS: Dseries parts, Avid mounts, IM, even some PB stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All products include FedEx shipping to your door in the US only. Want it going somewhere else that's fine but PM or email me for shipping on what you want. I feel I have priced all my items fair if you have an offer please make sure its a decent one (like combining shipping).

D16Y8 5speed manifold, with all sensors and injectors. Not looking to separate. IACV has been cleaned and tested on my car to work good.
$110 Shipped.

Avid Torque mounts. Used for 30 miles and decided I am not that hardcore yet causes plenty of vibration but work great at there intended purpose. I paid $103 shipped want $90 Shipped

2-Wire IACV with pig tail. I bought to have an extra when swapping in my manifold did not need.
$40 shipped

Guerrilla Myth 3000HP reg must for all PB player tank setup. Brand new never even opened the package.
$35 Shipped

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pioneer DEH-P3900MP CD player Here's all the info Pioneer DEH-P3900MP CD receiver with MP3/WMA/AAC playback - Accessories at Crutchfield.com
$60 Shipped

Rockford fostgate punch speaker set 6x8 great shape worked perfect just went to 6x9. Info here Rockford Fosgate P1683C 6" x 8" 3-way Speakers - Sonic Electronix
$45 Shipped

Honda OEM S2000 exhaust gasket new never used left over from a turbo build I did.
$15 Shipped

Black side mirror aftermarket not sure what style bolt up to my 2000 hatch might fit many years and models. Ebay calls them Spoon style you decide
$30 Shipped

DuckIt

couple things in here i am interested in. Ill let ya know towards the end of the week, depending on what ya still have.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PM me when it comes time and I will give you a discount if you want more then one thing.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for a good guy.

how ya been FRODO?
Ha! Good just getting back in the game. You know you can't leave forever sucks you right back in. Hows FL treating you?

RonJ

Banned
Good luck with sales. You may want to mention whether the Y8 manifold came from a 96-98 or 99-00 Civic. The latter has the FIA system and the former doesn't.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck with sales. You may want to mention whether the Y8 manifold came from a 96-98 or 99-00 Civic. The latter has the FIA system and the former doesn't.
I am 90% its from a 2000 ex but will check it out thanks Ron.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha! Good just getting back in the game. You know you can't leave forever sucks you right back in. Hows FL treating you?
quite well, thanks! its good to see someone who inspired me back on the forum!

I am 90% its from a 2000 ex but will check it out thanks Ron.
does it have little holes on the mounting surface that meets the head?

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
quite well, thanks! its good to see someone who inspired me back on the forum!

does it have little holes on the mounting surface that meets the head?
Wait till you see the new build thread :cool: and the mating surface is pretty smooth.

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump cd player and mounting pending payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.