FS: Sony PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ok, i'm selling my PSP. Its in very good condition, everything still works perfectly and it charges and holds its charge very well. I am also including 2 games and 1 movie, Need For Speed Underground Rivals, Wipeout Pure, and Spider Man 2. I have 4 memory sticks, the 32 mb, two 512 mb, and one 1G (I have cases for all of the memory sticks except the 32mb, so I will just put it in the PSP). It also comes with the soft case, cleaning cloth, headphones, home charger, strap, and instruction manual(not pictured). It is version 2.60. The screen is amazing, there are 3 very very very small and un-noticable scratches on it. You can only seem them if the PSP is turned a certain way. I have somehow lost the box and manual. Looking for $250 OBO

Last edited:

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump it up

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used it maybe 10-20 times. I used it mainly to listen to music on roadtrips and such when i wasn't driving but now that I am, I have a CD player for that lol.

99EBPSi

RIP - MH - 11/06/06
Games are 50 bucks people. And not sure on movies. But games can resell for probably 40 if he'd like cause they are UMD and do not wear.

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not to knock his sale but the games are pretty cheap and not over 30$ and the movie isnt either. the only main selling point here is a psp and the memory sticks. good sale on it..i'll tell you that he could sell it for more than 250. cause you will only get 100$ for the psp on a trade and about 60$ a piece for the 512 and about 80 for the 1 gig. it all depends on where you get it from so it is actually a good sale.

bump for a good sale :D

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the memory sticks alone are prolly worth around $150, and the very light scratch is on the far left side of the screen. But like I said, OBO

LikWidv1

NBA-NaturalBornAsshole
5+ Year Member
I'll give you the $100 to $120 for the psp, and you can take all the accessories n stuff to GameStop/GameCrazy. And I'll buy a 2gb for $65. I really just want the PSP so I can use it as an extra controll for the ps3 (dont need 4 memory sticks,)

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
would it be possible to get pics of those scratches?

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dang, it was really hard trying to hold that thing and take a picture :lol:

you can't really see these pics very well, sorry about that.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that little black mark is NOT the scratch. It is a cord that connects my Surround sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.