FS/ Trade 2002 Subaru WRX- low miles and 220 whp, looking for a civic/integra!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a 2002 wagon for sale. i'd like 9500 or best offer, or trade for a civic/integra/fit, etc.

This is a very good condition Subaru WRX wagon, and the most practical sports car you can get. It has a 5 speed transmission, and a 2.0l turbocharged engine and full time all wheel drive and has 92,000 well cared for miles. The exterior is in great shape, as is the interior. There are a few imperfections in the paint, expected of a used car, but there is no rust, no dents or major problems. There are some cracks in the paint, and a crease in the rear bumper behind the license plate from some idiot in a parking lot, but it it never bothered me. The interior is very clean, with no rips, tears, or issues. the engine is very strong and very fast, the transmission shifts smoothly and the car handles beautifully while retaining comfortable near-stock ride quality. I have the clean title in hand, and the car has a clean carfax with no accidents or incidents.

In the past 20k miles i've replaced the p/s and a/c and alternator belts, replaced all 4 brake calipers (one slider was frozen, and i'm a freak about maintenance so i replaced all of them) with new brackets and calipers, pads and rotors with lifetime warranty from NAPA. i have 2 sets of wheels and tires for it, a set of 17" adr's with bronze centers w/ polished lip for the summer, and professionally painted black stock wheels with bridgestone blizzaks for the winter. full synthetic oil changes with oem subaru filters every 3500 miles, and it doesn't burn any oil. The car has been professionally tuned to 220 wheel hp, with a perfect air/fuel ratio and safe ignition timing to ensure long life of the engine. the car never gets beat on, as this is my only mode of transportation, and i've long past being a boy racer. I am only selling because i would like to reduce my fuel bills, as after i purchased this car my life situation changed, and i now drive 35,000+ miles per year. i really enjoy owning and driving this car, and i do not have to sell it, but i feel it is in my best interest to get a car that gets over 30 mpg (this car averages 23 mpg, and requires premium 93 octane fuel).

heres a full list of all of the modifications done:

TurboXS Uppipe
ERZ catless downpipe
Modded intake
Roof Rail delete
STi hood scoop
Hella Supertones
Hella F1000 foglights
Sedan Front end
Kartboy short shifter with bushings
ARC titanium shift knob
Prosport boost gauge in air vent