Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
For sale is my turbo kit which only basically saw about an hour of run time on my project car. I Gave up after little problems with the cars wiring and now here the kit is for sale!

Currently I only have a picture of the chipped p06 with a d16y7 turbo base map which is included in the kit, due to the kit still being installed on the car.

The kit includes:

Greddy Type-S blow off valve, I let my friend barrow this once he used it for about 2 months, I bought it brand new though.

TIal waste gate
, I believe I have another spring, not sure if I know where it is and I'm not sure on what pressure the current spring puts out. I'm pretty sure its around 7psi though.

turboXS single stage manual boost controller

OBX ram horn manifold, comes with a life time warranty from OBX as well

Turbo is a ford or a saab t3 .42/.48 perfect for a little d-series engine

all oil lines are included as well.

I also have all pipes and a black faced intercooler as well. The pipes are kind of mix and matched though, but they do still work and do the job fine. When I say mix and matched I mean all different colors and such, lol. I have all couplers as well.

Basically everything you would need, I just may have forgot to list some things, any questions just ask.

Due to the brand nature of everything included in this kit, I would like to ask $700 OBO I might be willing to part, but within reason.

Thank you =)

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its my birthday bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.