FS: Vis Silver CF lip and wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
up for sale are my Silver CF Spoon duckbill style wing for the 96-00 civic hatch and a Silver CF Spoon style lip for 99-00 civic. Both made by Vis. retail on these is 259.00 a piece plus tax and shipping. letting them go for 200 a piece and ill deliver or meet halfway from the 626 area. both parts are BRAND NEW and never mounted. only taken out of wrapping to take pics. LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY. Will give a better price if someone buys both together. here are the pics...

Nov. 11th, 2005 new price: $300 takes both. $150 a peice!
bump if you think its a good price =)

send me a pm if interested.

*theDirtiest

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
silver cf? what the fack? lol.. bump for something interesting :lol:

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you've never seen colored cf? they make all diff. colors =) that looks SICK!

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
morning :bump:

*theDirtiest

civic_tj

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was wondering where you got that at? I am wanting to get a CF hood, and was going to see if anyone made green yet, I have seen red, orange, yellow, silver, and blue but never green. And another bump for you!!

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civic_tj said:
I was wondering where you got that at? I am wanting to get a CF hood, and was going to see if anyone made green yet, I have seen red, orange, yellow, silver, and blue but never green. And another bump for you!!
from my boy over at wholehyper.com. both parts are Vis though if you wanted to search around there site too. :D

*theDirtiest

zzzpoohzzz

quitter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bah... makes me really wish i had a 99-00 instead of a 98

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why are you getting rid of them man, s**t would look good on the hatch :(

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
radarblips said:
Why are you getting rid of them man, s**t would look good on the hatch :(
Vis slept on my hood. been waiting for my hood since June and just cancelled my order. only wanted the silver CF if i could have the complete set. no silver cf hatch either :( great for candy coating to match your rides =)

*theDirtiest

ruff_ridaz99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's a nice lip..too bad i dont' have that kindda money right now..maybe in the spring...if you still have it..lol

TippinOver

reppin the 2StockCrew
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much for the wing? got any far away on car shots? i'm tryin to get the whole picture in my head, but i'm interested

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TippinOver said:
how much for the wing? got any far away on car shots? i'm tryin to get the whole picture in my head, but i'm interested
sorry bro, no shots of it installed. never installed it =) the pictures of it on the car were for color comparison. im letting the wing go for 200 + shipping. in my original post i said i wouldn't ship but will at buyers expense. ill drop ship through wholehyper.com so basically you'd be ordering it from wholehyper.com but for my price. if anyones interested please pm me before so i can set up shipping through them.

*theDirtiest

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
d00d...chill with the bumps.

seriously a 1 1/2 hour bump :nono:

thanks.

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just decided that Ill let em' both go for $350 locally or ship at buyers expense. so new price is $175 a peice.

*theDirtiest

Status
Not open for further replies.