{FS} Windows 7 Professional Upgrade - Never used!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey everyone, I'm selling this brand new Windows 7 Upgrade, it's designed for Vista, but you can use it for Windows XP, as long as you save all your files to an external hard drive or anywhere else where you can retrieve them after the update is installed. If you're running Vista, this is a direct upgrade, and you won't need to save your files to any external drive or disc.

The box HAS been opened, but it HASN'T been used. My PC was down for probably 8 months, and I purchased this thinking it would solve my problem, but turns out I need a running OS to use the upgrade, and I didn't. So, this has not been installed on any computer!

This comes with the 32 bit and 64 bit software. Your computer will tell you which one it can or cannot use. Comes with instructions to install, and instructions to follow if your upgrading from Windows XP.

Here are pictures of what you will receive:

I'm a PC, and Windows 7, was my idea :laugh:

My price is 100$ shipped :cool: I spent 130$ on this just a month ago.

I will ship international for an additional 15$.
Thank you!
Greyson
arizonatea4@yahoo.com

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey everyone, I'm selling this brand new Windows 7 Upgrade, it's designed for Vista, but you can use it for Windows XP, as long as you save all your files to an external hard drive or anywhere else where you can retrieve them after the update is installed. If you're running Vista, this is a direct upgrade, and you won't need to save your files to any external drive or disc.

The box HAS been opened, but it HASN'T been used. My PC was down for probably 8 months, and I purchased this thinking it would solve my problem, but turns out I need a running OS to use the upgrade, and I didn't. So, this has not been installed on any computer!

This comes with the 32 bit and 64 bit software. Your computer will tell you which one it can or cannot use. Comes with instructions to install, and instructions to follow if your upgrading from Windows XP.

I'm a PC, and Windows 7, was my idea :laugh:

My price is 100$ shipped :cool: I spent 130$ on this just a month ago.

I will ship international for an additional 15$.
Thank you!
Greyson
arizonatea4@yahoo.com
Eh. Learn something new every day. Didn't realize you can go from XP to 7 using the upgrade CD. I did verify it though.

FYI, if you are currently running 32bit XP or Vista you will only be able to install 32bit Windows 7 and if you are running 64bit of either you will only be able to use 64bit. If you are running Vista Ultimate you can't use this upgrade, you will need a Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade.

hondaman23

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
kinda would like to have this but just spent my money on a new phone and a ticket

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eh. Learn something new every day. Didn't realize you can go from XP to 7 using the upgrade CD. I did verify it though.

FYI, if you are currently running 32bit XP or Vista you will only be able to install 32bit Windows 7 and if you are running 64bit of either you will only be able to use 64bit. If you are running Vista Ultimate you can't use this upgrade, you will need a Windows 7 Ultimate upgrade.
Word, thanks for the info :thumbup:

kinda would like to have this but just spent my money on a new phone and a ticket
It's all good! :thumbup:

Bump for this...super cheap price for anyone who wants to upgrade.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont know where you got that info from, but my windows 7 upgrade did upgrade me from windows xp x84 (32 bit) to windows 7 x64 (64 bit). you just have to do a custom setup

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont know where you got that info from, but my windows 7 upgrade did upgrade me from windows xp x84 (32 bit) to windows 7 x64 (64 bit). you just have to do a custom setup
Did you format the HD? If so, that is why you can do it. And its x86, not x84 btw.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry i meant x86 and no i didnt format the harddrive. windows 7 upgrade wouldnt let me do that and still use their product key.

unsivil_audio

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^-Yeah currently its not supported (nor will it ever be). HOWEVER, if you use a vista disk and upgrade from XP to Vista, then from Vista to Win 7, you can keep all your programs and settings. I did this on a test machine, and everything copied over nicely, however you have to stay 32bit throughout the process, which just wasn't working for me, so I reformatted and reinstalled again anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.