fun race.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my bro figured i psot this story, so here it goes lol.

Was about..mmm, 3 days ago was heading down to Summit Racing in tallamge ohio to check out some tires, and before i get on the parkway i saw a nice civic hatchback, black dropped pretty low. so i geto nand catch up to him, and pase with the guy, he had a exhaust inside was done nice, and 17's. so i pase him (doing around 60 mph) traffice was pretty good so i gave him the heads up and he dropped gears and took off, so i dropped to 3rd and we went for about 1 1/2 miles and kept him at 1 link behind. was a awesome race. but as i was getin closer to summit i ran into a talon...which no i didnt challange lol

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:

Was about..mmm, 3 days ago was heading down to Summit Racing in tallamge ohio to check out some tires, and before i get on the parkway i saw a nice civic hatchback, black dropped pretty low. so i geto nand catch up to him, and pase with the guy, he had a exhaust inside was done nice, and 17's. so i pase him (doing around 60 mph) traffice was pretty good so i gave him the heads up and he dropped gears and took off, so i dropped to 3rd and we went for about 1 1/2 miles and kept him at 1 link behind. was a awesome race. but as i was getin closer to summit i ran into a talon...which no i didnt challange lol
I think it's 1 LENGTH there buddy not link :roll:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is this world coming to when high school kids can't even spell pass, among other things.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Blahman240 said:
what is this world coming to when high school kids can't even spell pass, among other things.
pase not pass smart one, pasing is keeping the same speed as the otehr driver as a rollnig start to prep for the starting of the race. now read everything carefulyl before trying to talk about incorrect spelling and or slang. unless i misspelled paseing and its pace with a "C" not a "S". then im sorry. ((how do we know your not a super senior??))

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EXSpeedAddict said:
its spelled pace, with a C not an S ;)

heheh thankz :D.

o and anotehr story from today hahah jus happened about 15 min ago, drivin to summit racing .... again .... (yes i lvoe summit) and dude in a Lancer pulls on the highway ((older models, not the evo8 cuz i would have jus shrunk in my seat liek alil b****)) its was rather nice, stock tires from what i could tell, stock height, cat back system and possably a intake from the sound of it. he pulled on my driver side and looked over, gave him the heads up and we ran. (this is in the start of rush hour) we ran for about 2-3 miles as soon as i hit 4th i jus dusted the guy. hit 5th and he was barely in my mirror. so far im havin a good highway run *shrugs*

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
f**king street racer who can't even spell..
dude im getti ntired of people talkin s**t on the fourms, i dont want lil kid replys, id liek to c actual replys. if u dont like read slang or misspelled words then thats what the back button on ur top left tool bar is for. if all your gonan do is talk shyt on now i spell dont reply, bcuz i ken speel muh wurdz any damn fukin w/-\ y i want. and ya cant do shyt about it so go suck a desel exhaust pipe, becuase if ya mad that i beat 6 racers out here that are more modded then me and ya hatin, then fuk u. if ya cant come out ot my area to race, dont talk ya shyt.....please, thank you and have a nice nite/day

ending point - if your talkin shyt on the fourms...your jsu sad, str8 up. anyone can talk it on a fourm or threw mail. a real man does it on the streets, which im guessing ya'll dont do. or afraid to do.... :roll:

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, how do you expect anyone to read your stories when you cant spell the words right?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
a real man does it on the streets? ur starting to sound like vin diesel or some s**t

now a smart man wouldn't do it on the streets. call a man a pussy for not risking the lives of others including his? go for it. thats what a track is for.

"goddamn street racers".....(pizza guy from F&F 1 :lol:)

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
First of all, I bet you made up those stories that you won and blah blah blah. Second, your stories are not even interesting, which was why I didn't reply till now. Third, you are not mispelling here and there, you misspell every other word, I mean wtf? Forth, I bet my stock 7th gen can take you out so stfu (I have no proof of that but by the way you misspell every other word, I assume you'll misshift every other gear.) Fifth, no, I do not do it on the street, it's people like you why innocent people die. Sixth, I am not talking s**t, it's all facts.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
GreenThunder said:

Here, since so many people seemed to have trouble reading his post, I went through and cleaned it up a bit.

Sorry GreenThunder, thought I'd give you a bit of a break though.
GreenThunder said:
My bro figured I should post this story, so here it goes. lol

It was about...mmm, three days ago and I was heading down to Summit Racing in Tallmadge, Ohio to check out some tires. Before I get on the parkway I saw a nice Civic hatchback. Black dropped pretty low. So I get on and catch up to him, and pace with the guy. He had an exhaust and 17's and the inside was done nicely. So I pace him (doing around 60 mph). Traffic was pretty good so I gave him the heads up and he dropped gears and took off. So I dropped to third and we went for about one and a half miles and I kept him at one length behind. It was an awesome race, but as I was getting closer to Summit I ran into a Talon... Which no, I didn't challange. lol

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Here, since so many people seemed to have trouble reading his post, I went through and cleaned it up a bit.

Sorry GreenThunder, thought I'd give you a bit of a break though.
lol thank you. =)

Pineapples - dude lol im not stock just so u no, lol and if the storys werent true then why beilive any of the storys posted. lol its not my fault i can type 250 wpm, at an ave of 190 wpm, ill type some words incorrectly. excuse me. and u.... now if u beilive i'll misshift then take alil trip out to Akron Ohio lil boy and u'll c for yourself :D u wont b in my mirror when im in forth lol. jsu like everyone else (except my odler brother) now if u feel "us street racers" are the reason people die then im sorry you feel that way, run your slick "we run out street performance" and u ahvent been talking facts, u been talkin shyt lol. if u wanna make it facts like i said, come for visit my tropical fruity friend :roll:

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good kills, and a word of advise, the worst thing to do is acknowledge the hate. Don't respond to it they will move on.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I actually don't believe any of your stories. I just never posted till now. And btw, wpm stands for Words Per Minute, not random letters per minute. Your 250 "wpm," at least 100 of them are not even words. You are all talk, without proof, I won't believe how much faster your car is than a stock. I don't street race anyone, so you can go celebrate all you want if you don't see me in your mirror when you are in 4th. I'll be back there laughing and say "Look, another loser thinks he's cool" while eating ice cream.

Oh yeah, it's a fact that you can't type for s**t. Fact not talking s**t. Okay, my high school drop out friend? :roll:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
Oh yeah, it's a fact that you can't type for s**t. Fact not talking s**t. Okay, my high school drop out friend? :roll:
I'm a high school drop out too.

Dropping out of school doesn't have to have anything to do with intellegence.

b16bang

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
rofl wow..cut the guy some slack. The post isn't completely indecipherable. I read it with a few tripups but i mean damn, the spelling wasn't that important. You would get the jist of it if you would stop grammar-nazi'ing his ass.

Pineapples

Yes, I'm a n00b. Bite me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I'm a high school drop out too.

Dropping out of school doesn't have to have anything to do with intellegence.
Actually I would call him something else that fits more of his description, but it may get me banned. I am just going to stfu here since you are on his side and I have a little too much respect for you to fight you. So you win. Congrats.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pineapples said:
Actually I would call him something else that fits more of his description, but it may get me banned. I am just going to stfu here since you are on his side and I have a little too much respect for you to fight you. So you win. Congrats.
Thank you, but I'm not fighting anyone. ;) I just think we should chill out and not worry about it. PMs ftw btw.

Oh, and I also don't want you banned or warned, which even what you've done so far is kind of on the way to that. :( I've been warned for less and don't want you to have to go through that either.

GreenThunder

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you can call me what you want man, ugettin banned or warned aint my problem. none the less, if u feel your fighting someone on a fourm your jsut showing a very imature additude. and actually i jus graduated lol sry to tell you. if you dont beilvie my stoires it is summer time kid, take up my challange and come visit me and my civic, along with my brotehrs gsr integra and i'll show u that typing on a fourm is o so very much different then runnin the highway. saying you dont race anymore is jsut tellin me right now that your scared to back up your typing and thoughts. prove my stories wrong lil boi. decline again and i will have nothin more to say to you. end of convo between the two of us.... <---many periods :lol:

p.s. King Bob and b16bang - thank you *nods*