function&form 2 on the way

mc360

boosted hx
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hello i just bought my function and form type 2 for my 96 hx and i can say i am f**king stoked to get them. i will use this thread as my questions thread and maybe write a small review once i have them installed and adjusted to how i like them. i also bought them from one of the site sponsors and i am happy with the price of the coilovers and the shipping thanks mengmotorsports

total: $932

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hello i just bought my function and form type 2 for my 96 hx and i can say i am f**king stoked to get them. i will use this thread as my questions thread and maybe write a small review once i have them installed and adjusted to how i like them. i also bought them from one of the site sponsors and i am happy with the price of the coilovers and the shipping thanks mengmotorsports

:nopics:

Post pics of your car

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Pretty good price.