10+ Year Member
hahaha...ya, i have seen that before...its freakin hilarious

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
REPOST!!! Maybe you should use the search button and stop posting these videos that are already here!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha, im sooo doing that to my friend once i get home. im guessing all that you would do is run some wire spliced to the break light wire all the way to the horn so when the lights light up, it'll send electricity to the horn and it'll go off. does that sound about right...???

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah, that video isnt old or anything..

wdwalker

only blown the intake air
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, i kinda did that to my friends 1986 beamer, u know to teach him not to leave his keys in the ignition... but he didn't have a fuse that goes just to his brakes so i ended up wiring it into the headlights... whats even funnier was that he was talking to me on the phone when he turned his lights on... he was like "what the f**k is that sound?" it was all i could do to keep from cracking up.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
REPOST!!! Maybe you should use the search button and stop posting these videos that are already here!
yes it is a repost but i want you to try searching to see if you can find it.....so what if its a repost..

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hilarious

how do you do that?splice into the horn wire and back to a brake light wire?pos or neg?

Last edited:

JayVee

What's Going On?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
LOL, I would do that to my kids when it's time to teach them how to drive, or when they try to sneak out of the house and take the car when they are in trouble.