Future

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I know most of you probably don't give a rats ass about what I'm about to say, but I don't really care. I got really excited when I received a letter this morning saying I've been accepted into Air Traffic Control school! I've been working my ass off and finally it has paid off! So in a short while I'll be heading off to Oklahoma City for training:shock: Just figured I would fill yall in:P

So what is everyone's plans for the future? career plans? what kind of schooling? etc.

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice job man! :thumbs up:good luck
you'll be like John Candy in summer rental!
As for my future plans, I'm moving to Minnesota in a month to start my own skateshop.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Air Traffic Controllers make BANK! Congrats

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice job man! :thumbs up:good luck
you'll be like John Candy in summer rental!
As for my future plans, I'm moving to Minnesota in a month to start my own skateshop.
thats sweet dude!!! and congrats to the OP.

my setup now is a dgk, on royal trucks and i think lucky ceramics...im not sure, but ive been skating since i was like 14. i <3 skateboarding

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I used to be ALL about skateboarding. Then I broke my arm real bad along with some other not-so-fun injuries, started driving, and I slowly stopped skating.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeha ive rolled my ankle on many occasions, sometime so bad i couldnt walk on it for a week or so...but never broke anything, oh yeah and i got nutted on a rail i tried in atlantic city...that sucked :shock:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
air traffic control? is that similiar to those police officers that be directing traffic? what are they called? traffic officers? or something? so like air traffic, that means your gunna be directing traffic in the air? cars and such? we are about to have flying cars? what? when? woo!

tonyM

caca poopoo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats sweet dude!!! and congrats to the OP.

my setup now is a dgk, on royal trucks and i think lucky ceramics...im not sure, but ive been skating since i was like 14. i <3 skateboarding
tum yeto blank, Independent for ever, spitfires and Bones swiss bearings I've had since I was 18.(thats right,13 years lol)
I used to be ALL about skateboarding. Then I broke my arm real bad along with some other not-so-fun injuries, started driving, and I slowly stopped skating.
i've slowed down, but I'll never stop, i have limited mobility in my ancles from breaking them so when i go to the parks, so i skate the pools and half pipes.No more street skating for me. I love it though, saved my life.

sorry to totaly jack your thread man.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hello, this is air traffic control

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats man. I plan on finishing my last year of college and then getting a full time job somewhere.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice....its a high stress job...you'll be come a drunk :alcoholic i need to find a job, i have 11 months left in the miltitary. any ideas? :lol:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't they still have the highest suicide rate

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice....its a high stress job...you'll be come a drunk :alcoholic i need to find a job, i have 11 months left in the miltitary. any ideas? :lol:
s**t, go work at Home Depot. Thats where I work currently and half the people there are retired from the service.
Don't they still have the highest suicide rate
If not, it's pretty high up there. I know several people who do it, and they said its just like any other decent paying job. At times it's stressful as hell, other times its not.
i thought dentists did ^
:roll:

A local community college around here just received the program and they're paying for me to go, so I figured what's there to loose?

ej8eli

EJ8Squad member: #422
5+ Year Member
Grats on the acceptance! GL with that. I recently graduated with a degree in Business Management. I'm starting as the Assistant Manager at O'Reilly Autoparts here in town and they told me when another new store opens in November if my performance is where it should be I will be moved in as Manager of the new store!

My future goal is to start my own performance shop local to Sioux Falls.