GA members

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Out of all the civic drivers I see on daily basis I know some of them have to be members here. Anways it doesn't seem as if there is a lot of action going down here in G-Town. Come on guys and girls, we don't want the other members to think GA residents are a bunch of boring hicks, so I'm proposing that we change this. As I spend more and more time on CC I want to meet more members who share the same love for civics as I do. Even if we can't get together for a big meet, a couple of members hanging out, eating, drinking, photoshoot etc would be nice. Maybe if a couple of members did this regularly more people would join in. I live in East Point, pretty close to Atlanta, so my house is open to any members who need a place to stay during these meets. Hopefully this will turn out better than the last GA meet attempt.

JBagMan3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Party at your house!!!! The Grinch and my boi in the Green Machine will be there. Just name a time and place. Lets hang out somtime next week, this weekend, whenever. We from Da Dec!!!

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds good man, I'm busy up until next week so, check back for a time. Just so you guys know my house is only 2 bedrooms, sucks, but it's enough for my roommate, his girlfriend and me. If your crashing expect to be on the pull-out couch or on the floor matress :D.

JBagMan3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, we'll party then crash in the cars or maybe the lawn. LOL Yeah, I'll check back fo a time.

99sirocker

Da Love
5+ Year Member
Dude, that would be sweet...ya i have seen a lot of Civics around here too. A party would be sweet, keep us updated bro. We just need to spend a day drivin through atl or something...that has got to get ppl noticing. Seein 10 or so Civics driving through atl...haha...sweetness.

T-mo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am down for whatever. Alot of the local people meet and talk on the local forums: www.importatlanta.com or www.importounge.com I am in College Park. EP is part of my stomping grounds.

Check then out if you haven't also. Importatlanta being the better of the two. IL has alot of assholes.

VTEChic

I love my Honda
5+ Year Member
hell yeah. i am due for a mini-roadtrip to the Atl anyways lol. let me know!!

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been wanting to have something together soon, but I've been having car troubles, having to go down to my parents, blah, blah, blah...I'm thinking sometime after this coming up weekend we could meet up.

VTEChic

I love my Honda
5+ Year Member
i got me and 3 other Sis ready for a road trip....maybe 4....just let me know.

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Defintely sometime next week we should all do something.

Civic-Duty

duckin' and divin'...
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll be around mother's day weekend.....at drift atlanta on saturday though....

radarblips

WELCOME TO VUVLAR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VTEChic said:
Georgia people are slackers.
Yeah, I know. I've been wanting to do something for a while but I've had so much stuff going on. My car needs work, college crap, trying to find a job.