gabebauman's 98 Civic Ex Coupe part-out for sale thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

engineer2

Still have the 96-00 subframe? Any rust issues?

A good part of mine rusted away.

shipping is to 60048

thx

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still have the 96-00 subframe? Any rust issues?

A good part of mine rusted away.

shipping is to 60048

thx
Yes...I actually do still have this. I'll need to take new pix of it though. I've since sold the lower control arms and removed the steering rack from it.

I'll take some new pix tonight.

engineer2

What's the funky looking rectangular area in the third picture? Looks like a repaired area. I'm not picky about appearance, just need something structurally sound and straight. Do you know the approximate shipping weight?

thanks for taking the time to take new pictures.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wonder how much the rear interior pieces and rear speaker deck lid would cost to be shipped to 01902...

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...and the vents... let me know Gabe.

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's the funky looking rectangular area in the third picture? Looks like a repaired area. I'm not picky about appearance, just need something structurally sound and straight. Do you know the approximate shipping weight?

thanks for taking the time to take new pictures.
It's been a while so it's tuff to remember exactly why...but I'm thinking it's probably where the alternator was pressed up against the subframe during the impact of the accident. I looked it over real good the other night and it didn't appear to have any effect on the mounting locations so it should bolt up straight.

$40 total/shipped It's fairly heavy...but I can box it up and send it out via UPS at my office.

Here you can see the angle of the engine...it got pushed back into the firewall real good.

Here is a shot of what the rear T-bracket and mount looked like where it attaches to the top middle of the subframe...pretty mangled.

The accident in-case you're curious.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
...PM me your paypal, I will have payment sent over asap. =)

Throwback

Do you have any AC parts? Such as condenser mount, and lines from the condenser and from the compressor?

engineer2

Sorry about your mishap. Hope everything worked out OK. Looked like a nice car that you had some bux in. I think I'll take a pass on the subframe this time. It's probably OK and it's a great price. There's one in the local salvage yard, but they'll want more $$$ and I have to get it out. If they d**k me around, I'll post again.

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry about your mishap. Hope everything worked out OK. Looked like a nice car that you had some bux in. I think I'll take a pass on the subframe this time. It's probably OK and it's a great price. There's one in the local salvage yard, but they'll want more $$$ and I have to get it out. If they d**k me around, I'll post again.
No problem man. I totally understand. Good luck at the yard. Be careful under the car out there.

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wonder how much the rear interior pieces, rear speaker deck lid and the vents would cost to be shipped to 01902...
I'll do $70 shipped...it will be a big box. The two rear panels are fairly large.

...PM me your paypal, I will have payment sent over asap. =)
Where you at? I've yet to see payment for this. Just wondering if you're still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.