Gauging 94 Civic EX 2dr Part out Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OK. as some of you know my white EJ1 is being totaled out by the insurance comapany I have the option to buy it back from them so I'm just wanting to see if it would be worth it to part it out.

This is a complete car

94 civic ex 2dr
white
power everything
d16z6
s80 5speed trans
gray interior
4-wheel disk
ABS
frame is still straight
a/c

the only parts i will not sell (unless you really want them) is the driverside door (just the skin is damaged. will part out parts in the door), the driverside corner light, the driverside upper contol arm and ball joint, and the driverside steering knuckle, as these are damaged.

any parts you want just let me know and ill get you a price. or feel free to make an offer. nothing can come off this car for about a week until the title comes back so they can clost the account. once thats done if there is enough interest in parts then then it'll be an all out free for all. so if yall want some cheap parts, get your orders in now lol.

of course those of you who call dibbs now will get first pic at the parts you want. oh and i'm not agains shipping but it will be at the buyers expence unless we work out something else first. This will be the deciding factor of wether i will be parting it out or rebuilding it.

Oh and before you ask why i just dont rebuild it. the plan is. if i get enough interest from this and the outcome is great enough. I will be using the money to buy another ej1. I would rather have these parts serve some use to the community rather then have the insurance company crush it. I would also rather buy a new one than have to rebuild this one although I will be buying it back regaurdless so if the interest is low then ill just fix it.

anyway. heres some pics. go crazy guys :D

(these were before the accident)

(these are after) Bumper and passenger fender are fine. took them off to mesure the frame for straightness)

symblmusic

how much for the gauge cluster? I got a DX. No tach. Too bad that one steelie is messed up else I'd take those too. Get at me. I may want more if the prices are right. I'm in NW Indiana.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how much for the gauge cluster? I got a DX. No tach. Too bad that one steelie is messed up else I'd take those too. Get at me. I may want more if the prices are right. I'm in NW Indiana.
id sell it for $50 or so. oh and the steelie is just scratched a bit. its the tire that is messed up. somehow there is a quarter size chunk taken out of it all the way to the ribs.:shock:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
how much for the ac compressor? and does the ac work?

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

GAUGE CLUSTER SPOKEN FOR

how much for the ac compressor? and does the ac work?
a/c works beautifully. that was the first thing i fixed when i got the car lol

hows $65 sound?

slowp0ke

how much for drivers side inner door grab handle (part with window switches) mine is broken and keeps fallin out

Status
Not open for further replies.