George W. Bush

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do you continue to post this idiotic horseshit?

Would like to point out a couple things I saw in the vids you posted. First the pics of gitmo, would you like me to posts some vids of the enemy beheads our people, sawing their f**king heads off while still alive (think thats much worse don't you)? Second WMD's, basically the Government of every other Nation agreed that Saddam had WMD,s (remember the kurd's he gassed)? If thats not enough why don't you watch these vids:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4171299998164972061&q=democrats+WMD&total=72&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn3tDudHDPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiIyy0hgg-M

Think before you post this kind of nonsensical garbage!

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Another whiney left wing post..

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Think before you post this kind of nonsensical garbage!
:word: this guys knows wut im talkin about.

your whiney leftist songs and your disorganized gatherings of ignorant college and highschool students represent the worst of america. it is an absolute disgrace to everything i hold dear.

my religion
my country
my loved ones

think before you post something this ignorant.

enderrorism

5+ Year Member
I sat back on allot of this but if your going to get one tyrant gey them all !!! Including ours IMPEACH !!! Why wouldnt every other nation agree you think they dont want some of that money thats spilling out of there, come on what do you think makes the world go round $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the funny thing is that, you believe the lies and the bullshit that come in through your television and your leftist radio programs and music. your popular culture is full of it.

So, how does it feel to know that someones kid from the heart of america has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights, so thatyou can maintain the lifestyle that insults my country's very existance and foundation?

Well, where I'm from we have a special salute we wave high in the air towards all those pompous asses who spend their days pointing fingers...

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the media is responsible for the way this guy thinks. its a shame he's too ignorant to understand that. he believes what is easiest for him to believe. i'll bet the people he lives with hate bush too.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its not really "laugh out loud" funny. its kinda dissapointing. 80% of his (dis)approval rating is from people just like this guy.

enderrorism

5+ Year Member
dude im right in the middle where we sould all be.The first common goal of the US was to be UNITED!! 2nd goal was mutual respect, not constructing a completly different set of goals.Im saying to get rid of all the leaders that take advantage of their people (being us).They are all breding hate and your falling in right behind them.Pregidice is the sin of all nations were breeding hate when there is no need for segrigation. and oh yaeh the 80% of the people that dissagre with the KING errorist are just waking up mabee you should, also PEACE is PATRIOTIC!!! WAR ISNT !!! remember SOMWHERE IN TEXAS A VILLAGE IS MISSING ITS IDIOT. Michale Morer can go f**k him self also him and bush are probably watching all of us and laughing!!! Its you people that get caught up in this left wing right wing s**t that are f**king everything up. WAKE UP AND STAND WITH THE REST OF YOUR NATION !!!!!!!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
read me some more bumper stickers, dude. i haven't heard them all before.

i dont even completely understand your argument here. please reiterate, using punctuation. and spell check.

WAKE UP AND STAND WITH THE REST OF YOUR NATION !!!!!!!
why would you drive anything besides a honda???

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
and the first common goal of the united states was freedom. like freedom of expression, and freedom of speech.

But these goals were developed by the same people who had slaves from the time they got here until the 13th amendment was established.
WAKE UP AND STAND WITH THE REST OF YOUR NATION !!!!!!!
is hating the president standing with my nation anyway?

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
actually i and (apparently) the majority of the united states (and their electorate) voted for them...

...so as far as i see it. i'm standing with wut i think is right and where you say i should be. i get caught up less in the political issues as i do in the "social" ones. or maybe ill just come out and say it: the moral issues.

i agree that war is bad. but peace-mongers like u need to realize that sometimes war is necessary. hilary clinton herself said that a regime change was necessary for disarmament, that she supported our president. i do, however, agree that we have been over there for too long. it this case, pulling out is just dangerous, for us and for the rest of the world.

however,as our volunteer troops fight with all that they have to protect ur ass while u sit and bash what they fight for on the computer, you insult the very ideals on which this country was founded. it hurts me and everyone that's truly dedicated to a better future for america, including those troops

(that all aside, if we're gonna have a debate, lets put left and right aside, i think that it does get in the way. but in all honesty, i dont feel like argueing this nemore)

enderrorism

5+ Year Member
I want all my friends to come home as well. Nobdy want us over there incuding them trying to put democracy in a country country that hates our roots of christianity is stupid all they are going to do is fight it why would they want a countys political with political views as one nation under god. We tried to liberate now they live in hate. We should get japan and euorope together and cut everybody off of every thing untill they quit getting crazy no HONDA no LEVIS no PLAYSTATION no nothing untill you take care of your PEOPLE !!! IM DONE ,SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANY BODY . I will no longer post on s**t like this I should have just sat back like I always do. PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ummmm...levi's are made in the us.

jk bro. but in all seriousness, i could barely read that. get some sleep lol

:lock: ?

this isnt going newhere productive...damn these political things. idk. would nebody argue this?

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i wonder if you've spoken to any people that have actually been in iraq. and spoken to them about how they feel about us? The only ones that hate us there are the ones we're fighting. the civilians seem to love us.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ it's true, i have a close friend that's in the military. He has had numerous brushes with death while there, and he still believes in it whole-heartedly. he will testify that the overwhelming majority of the military feels the same way. he will also testify to the majority of the opinions of the iraqis about the us. they love us. there are a few select factions that continue to give us issues; however, for the majority, we;re welcome there.