Get a load of this 2000.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hahahaha, saw that same car on autotrader..looks like crap... some 16 yr old will think its the greatest car and have their parents buy it for them

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15K actually isnt all that bad.

Don't get me wrong, it looks like something I'd scrape of my shoe, but if it's really a boosted b16 with that much power, plus all those extras (even if they aren't tastefull)...meh.

Jase

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
shits probably has some dope parts under the hood, but apart from that, its like need for speed underground!
LOL

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
Whats wrong with that?

Anyway, I've seen worse.

nothing wrong with it. im impressed. how often do you see a car like that with some engine work?

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OMG... I'm sorry but when did a car having nostrils start to look good. I'm not talking about the subtle ram air looking nostrils on say a challenger. I mean the ones that more than likely don't serve any serious purpose. I love looking at cool show cars, but at the end of the day I like the cars that have just enough style and performance to where you dont have to worry about it breaking if u drive it. Whats the use in owning a car if you don't drive it? Just to say you have one?

I like the engine work listed, but still, I doubt that this car will really use that motor to its full potential on the street or anywhere else for that matter.

Sorry, I have a serious distaste for Rice and the "all show and no go" look.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
RHennin said:
OMG... I'm sorry but when did a car having nostrils start to look good. I'm not talking about the subtle ram air looking nostrils on say a challenger. I mean the ones that more than likely don't serve any serious purpose. I love looking at cool show cars, but at the end of the day I like the cars that have just enough style and performance to where you dont have to worry about it breaking if u drive it. Whats the use in owning a car if you don't drive it? Just to say you have one?

I like the engine work listed, but still, I doubt that this car will really use that motor to its full potential on the street or anywhere else for that matter.

Sorry, I have a serious distaste for Rice and the "all show and no go" look.
LOL ^^^^^ its really funny coming out from some one who owns a civic with a d-series.....dude atleast he's smart enough to know a d-series dont move as mouch as a b-series....dont hate on him cause you aint at he's level atleast in the motor part or in parts period....i think your just wrong for running lip on a person who has spended lots of money and time just like we all do....regardless if its ricey or not its still a honda..meaning =respect it and move on....

ridin4jesus

5+ Year Member
man that thing looks like crap, and yeah i dont think those hoods look good on civics
mechanically shes good but she needs that paint job and that ugly kit hosed off

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'd rock it....it has the power to back up the body kit and everything...:what:

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
I'd rock it....it has the power to back up the body kit and everything...:what:
thats what im saying....but theres always dumb fools that dont appreciate art....

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The headlights make my skin itch.

BMW conversion is most likely BMW 3 series tails or entire tail end conversion. Ive seen it before, and its decent on its best day..

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the rear light are from a m3....bmw=m3 and the color too..oh yeah and fender insert..