Get a load of this 2000.

bcivichb

Driving South
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
uhg people always rip on ricers cause they are all done up with a stock motor under the hood, but this one has power and still gets layed into

jdmpassion

that civic.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
LOL ^^^^^ its really funny coming out from some one who owns a civic with a d-series.....dude atleast he's smart enough to know a d-series dont move as mouch as a b-series....dont hate on him cause you aint at he's level atleast in the motor part or in parts period....i think your just wrong for running lip on a person who has spended lots of money and time just like we all do....regardless if its ricey or not its still a honda..meaning =respect it and move on....

maybe ppl dont have the money to get a b swap and turbo it.
nothing is wrong with turboing a d series and turboing it.
and i have to agree, that car is ugly as s**t.

xenoicity

Honda Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think i just threw up in my mouth

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It looks kinda sick... especcially with the power to back itself up.

For all the low lifes smacking it... Im sure the owner would love to run you.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15,000 orbo.? how about my foot up his ass and 10$. B16 swap, T3 T4 drag turbo, 410 hp, they should have stoped there.

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hate the style of it. But he liked it, he did what we wanted, and most importantly he took care of it. You have to respect that, if nothing else. But yeah $15k is ridiculous.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn its sad that "jdm"people has come to a point that,if its not amber corners,oem lights and all that jdm stuff its consider ricey...wow but i think that those that call people ricey are consider a big time ASS ricer...those that are calling it ricey,i bet they wouldnt have the power to beat the car at a 1/4 mile ....damn its funny that those call "jdm lovers" are nothing but idiots that dont repespect others people passion of hooking up there cars...

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like some body kits and some cars that would be considered rice here, but this thing is just fugly. At least its faster than 90% of the rides here tho.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Again, 15K is a pretty good deal for a civic with a b16 swap, turbo, and 400hp+...even if it looks like ass. Would I buy it, no. Is the price outrageous, no as well.

Partizan said:
I like some body kits and some cars that would be considered rice here, but this thing is just fugly. At least its faster than 90% of the rides here tho.
Make that 99.9999999999%

bmoua

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
waste of a b16, turbo and coupe...man...might as well start burning money haha

loojoohnnyl

5+ Year Member
i would get someone to steal it and sell all the parts loll cuz it WORTH money loll haha jk

singlecamEJ8

so USDM it hurts.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
damn its sad that "jdm"people has come to a point that,if its not amber corners,oem lights and all that jdm stuff its consider ricey...wow but i think that those that call people ricey are consider a big time ASS ricer...those that are calling it ricey,i bet they wouldnt have the power to beat the car at a 1/4 mile ....damn its funny that those call "jdm lovers" are nothing but idiots that dont repespect others people passion of hooking up there cars...
well put.

that car is not my taste...but i never bash on somethin that looks like someone spent alot time and money on.

JDMable

5+ Year Member
Well I agree with some of the other's here that it's not my style but give the guy credit for trying. I mean I think it's god awful ugly in my eyes but if he likes it thats all that matters. And as far as beatsing him on the track cause he has a 400+ hp motor you have to think of all the weight added in too so it's probably still fast but not as fast as it could be.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
other than those stupid ugly ass looking headlights with the holes, It's not that bad. Well I personally don't like the paint choice, but at least shes put together well:what:

311civicsi

5+ Year Member
wait....I thought girls liked that?

s**t........I should probably start over on my project civic.

Seruy

5+ Year Member
Yeah, paint job does look like a baby's surprise, hood is stolen from the Pontiac GTO and BMW conversion - WTF? I do like the power that is supposedly under the hood though. Other then that it's not attractive at all, plus I bet he still has rear drums and that ain't good with all that power. That's too bad no one has any more pics to show, I'd really love to laugh some more.