Getting ready for the nice weather :) EBP EM1

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sifting through the parts and getting them put on. The CTR's came in a few months ago and when I went to install the HID's with them I had parts that didnt work. Sooo...after a long hassle of getting everything worked out here are the pics...

The night shots were done with a tripod and long exposure time so that the light output wasnt the only thing seen...

Citylights/Parking lights

Citylights/Parking w/ Fogs

All lights HIDs=6k (Looks scattered but Iooks clean from the drivers seat for a plug and play kit. And I have yet to be flashed w/ high beams)

And a black/white of the last pic just because I like it :P

A nice day! Driveway shoot because I didnt like the locations I went to scope out...

AP1 wheel installed w/ working cruise control =)

And yes...I know...you all want it dropped more...lol. Hope to bring it down a little more here soon. Have some suspension work to do and have just been busy as crap.

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice EM1! Lighting in front looks legit. The hood might have to grow on me but it dont look to bad, kinda to much though. I like the color scheme.

SIRIUS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not a fan of the wheels or the knock off Mugen lip but otherwise it looks very clean.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not feeling the wheels or the gray fog bezels, but thats a nice clean em1 u got there

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man, i love the AP1 wheel. Doesn't it change the interior mood so much? It just sorta makes the car a bit more "sporty" Nice looking car all around.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks all for the comments =) Yeah, its EBP. The fog bezels are just OEM Honda plastic...never been sprayed. I dont really like the color matched bezels too much. Knock off Mugen lip works for me as its a DD and dont want to worry about breaking a real one. But we all have our taste. Eventually I want either Mugen mirror face NR's or polished Spoon SW388's...but for now the Rotas do the job just fine =) I am slowly starting to replace knock off's with real. But I will probably keep the knock off lip for DD use. And yes, the AP1 wheel adds a nice sporty mood to the drive. Really a clean look and feel to it over the "truck driver" wheel that is stock...lol. Thanks again for the comments =)

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Better looking wheels will make your car look better.

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eventually I want either Mugen mirror face NR's or polished Spoon SW388's...
dang where were you 6 months ago when i was struggling to sell a set of each of those?? lol :lol:
Car looks pretty nicely put together btw, but something is off on the flow imo, but i can't place my finger on it.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^ I was broke (still am) but was also very tempted to get those Spoon's from you...thanks for the comments =)

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I like it, the only thing is the cluster bezel...

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dif rims, go back to oem hood and change the cluster bezel.
Besides that^^^^^, car looks pretty dope

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hood stays...lol. Rims when I can afford them and yes on the cluster bezel...Im just lazy and havent taken it back out. Had it laying around from several years ago and thought I would test it out and see if I liked it...plans are to get the CTR overlay. Thanks for the comments though =)

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dang where were you 6 months ago when i was struggling to sell a set of each of those?? lol :lol:
Car looks pretty nicely put together btw, but something is off on the flow imo, but i can't place my finger on it.
I think its the wheels and the gaudy wheel gap.

ive never been a fan of those wheels but if you bring her down a tad bit, im sure theyll look a lot better. Lose the center caps too please.

Dat AP1 wheel is mighty sexy there.