Status
Not open for further replies.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me, NOFX, and earfejj@yahoo.c (what a stupid username :P) are cleaning out our collective parts room. It was just getting ridiculous with three of us hoarding s**t. So most of it just has to go.

Located in Olympia, WA

* All prices are OBO.
* Willing to meet within reasonable distances.
* Shipping at buyer's expense.
* Will not meet anywhere further than 10 miles from my doorstep for free items.
* Will not ship free / large items.

94+ del Sol Dash Pad -- $50 Eran
For SRS-equipped del Sol's. Only damage is a little cut in the vinyl from a bad radio removal.

96-00 Civic Coupe Moonroof Assembly -- $50 NOFX
Complete with glass, pan, motor, and shade. Slight sun damage on front end of shade (SUPER COMMON), only visible if your moonroof is open and you're standing on your hood.

96-00 Civic 2/3DR JDM Visiors -- $FREE.99 Eran
Come with NO hardware. One is broken in half because thieves suck cock. One has a scratch that looks like it was used to assault a wall.

96-00 Civic Armrest + Console [LIGHT GRAY] -- $35 Eran
Light Gray (Type F) in color. Decent condition, armrest could use a cleaning. Doesn't come with e-brake cable bracket or cup holders or shift boot.

94+ del Sol SRS Steering Wheel + Passenger Airbag -- $60 Eran
Comes complete. No cruise control switches, because they're from an 'S' model. Will fit EG and DC chassis. Woo. $60 to have a black "H" in your Integra, and you get an extra airbag to explode when you're drunk.

98-00 Civic Coupe Rear Garnish Pieces -- $50 Eran
Rear garnish for a 98-00 (Taffeta White) coupe. Under-tail light pieces with no rust, and a license plate garnish. Great for your DX conversion. Plus, those metal panels can be used as boomerangs. Killed a dingo with one last week.

B-Series Shift Linkage for EG/DC/EK -- $75 Eran
It is what it is. Comes with ES red bushings. Can be used to club baby seals. Or stir large cauldrons. Or do an engine swap. Whatever, you figure it out.

B16A3 Bare Manifold -- $35 Eran
Well, not totally bare. Comes with injector seals. Wow. I know, right?

B18C1 Bare Manifold -- $35 NOFX
How did we even get this thing? Last time we accept "parts" as a payment for helping someone. Anyways, this thing is naked. Not even injector seals, like that AWESOME B16 manifold up there. Well, it does have the IAB solenoid ... so you can use it as a frisbee.

96-98 Civic HVAC Controls -- $30 NOFX
s**t works. Makes your air all hot and s**t. Or cold. Whatever, I'm not here to tell you how to control your personal climate. Doesn't come with bulbs.

93+ del Sol Headlights -- $40 Eran
The corners are melted. Not my finest hour. I was drunk and thought I had a good idea. Turns out headlights are made of sturdier stuff than corner markers.

93 del Sol Glovebox (NON-SRS) [BROKEN] -- $10 Eran
Just want my money back. s**t's broken. The hinges are broken off like half the ones you find for sale. Only I'm honest about it.

Rockford Fosgate 8AWG Amp Wiring Kit -- SOLD/b] NOFX
Brand new, just packaged opened. Cheaper than a case of good beer. Will make electricity, and not the kind you tried to make with your friend's sister before she maced you. Also cheaper than buying a new one or even buying the supplies at an audio store.

Mystery Honda Splash Guard -- $FREE.99 NOFX
Well, it's not for an EK, it's not for a DA, it's not for a del Sol ... where did this come from? If you know what it is, then you can have it. If you want a sweet hat, then you can have it too.

96-00 Civic Hatch Fuel Door Release -- $10 Eran
Brand new from Honda. I just don't care to do anything with it. Would make a sweet Indiana Jones whip.

90-93 Accord Burgandy Center Console -- $5 NOFX
Uh ... this would look sweet in an EG.

Mystery Honda SUV/Van Front Floor Mats -- $FREE.99 NOFX
Great to sleep on if you're homeless.

Viper 790VX Alarm -- $50 NOFX
Remote start and two-way paging. Has been installed before. Missing one or two sensors, I forget. What you see is what you get.

Audi MBUS CD Changer -- $50 NOFX
Will work for 89-97 Honda's with factory radios too. Comes with 6-disc magazine. Probably has some awesome Michael Bolton CD in there right now. Worth it for the CD alone.

96-98 Civic Carflector Bug Guard -- $25 Eran
Brand new. Been mounted once, then removed. Comes with box. BE JDM YOU SHEEPLE! Some other dumbass would probably charge like $100 for this, but you can still get them at Autozone for like $30 + tax.

92-00 Civic EX/Si Powerstop Ceramic EVOLUTION Pads -- $25 Eran
Brand new. Have some grease on them because I'm a dirty gross pig and was fondling them while doing a brake job. Decided to use some Hawk HP's instead because I'm great.

94-01 Integra Radiator with Fans + Overflow -- $50 NOFX
More parts that fell into our hands. Taking up space. Peeing on our carpet. It's like an unwanted dog. A $50 unwanted dog. Eats less though. As seen in pictures, it comes with free grass and pine needles.

Box O' Random Yakima Parts -- $10 Eran
Got some broken s**t on your hella JDM bikesnowskiboardsurfluggage rack? Then buy this box of s**t. I think there's like three of four clips for an EK sedan in there. Whooppeee.

B-Series Ractive Header with O2 Sensor -- $100 NOFX
I don't want this anymore. Buying parts before I even have a motor is a stupid idea. Whatever.

96-00 Civic Coupe/Hatch Door + Window Moulding -- $15 Eran
Comes in a free awesome black garbage bag. Use this s**t to make a hammock.

OEM Honda EM1 Lip -- $35 Eran
One corner has the back tab broken off (the part that would wrap around the bumper). Comes with none of the metal brackets. Probably better to install this on an EG than an actual 99-00 Civic. Rattle-canned flat black.

96-00 Civic Steering Knuckle -- $FREE.99 NOFX
Links the rack and the steering column. Why you would need this, I don't know. Make a bong out of it.

96-00 Civic Dash Mat -- $10 Eran
Ewww. Fuzzy. Guess if you have grandparents with an EK, this s**t would be "the bee's knees" as a Christmas gift.

Odyssey PC680 Universal Mount -- $20 Eran
Couple of marks from being moved about. Halfway installed once. Never really used. Fits Odyssey PC680's and PC680MJ's.

92-95 Civic Armrest BLACK -- $60 earfejj@yahoo.c
Needs to be recovered. Someone put / it had suede on it, and now the pile is gone. Eww. Shiny. Other than that, great condition. There's a hole in the rear ash tray where someone put a kill switch. TO KILL YOU. Comes with bracket too.

92-95 Civic SRS Steering Wheel BLACK -- $40 earfejj@yahoo.c
In fine condition. Think one or two of the small plastic pieces are missing/cracked. Comes with SRS reel.

D-Series MSD Blaster2 Coil with Cap + 8.5mm Wires -- $65 earfejj@yahoo.c
MSD Pro Cap, MSD 8.5mm Pro Wires, MSD Blaster2 Coil. Wires already ran to splice into your distributor wiring to remove original coil. Fancy hot glue and s**t. Buy these if you think your awesome D15B8 needs 500 ponies worth of ignition.

99-00 Civic CX Front/Rear Seats -- $20 Front / $20 Rear earfejj@yahoo.c
Ever wanted a couch in your civic? Well these seats fit the bill. f**k in the back seat in STYLE with this luxurious low-pile shag carpeting with fancy pattern to hide your love stains. Plush padding insures that your bony ass will feel no strain while jackhammering from below. The front seats will match too, in case your friend is blowing you and things get 'out of hand'. At $40 for the set, who could say no?! Front seats come with no rails, since I used them to put cooler seats in the car.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
as weird as it is.. i would like those window visors!
pm me with shipping prices to 48638 pleasee

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do u have specs on the cooling fans?

interestingly witty f/s ad...

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The specifications are they are stock integra fans. :lol:

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL...nice thread. would read it again for the enterainment factor alone...

hondaman23

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wonder if that radiator would mount up in my eg since my ac condenser is gone? would be nice and keep car much cooler

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think the radiator should fit just nice in the eg...
maybe will need some custom brackets/stays though...

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Parts added.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm making an executive decision.

I'm not shipping any of the free / large parts.

That means no visors unless picked up. All anyone wants is the visors, I've got like FIVE people hounding me. They're broken. They're f**ked up. I'm not going to waste my time packing and shipping and waiting on paypal to give me my money ... for something that I'd make the same profit as throwing them in the trash.

3Z CIVIC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to you it might be trash but for other people its a gold mine

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Interested in the box of yakima s**t, I've got a yakima rack on my 99 SI and I think the clips are the same. at least the fronts should be... PM me how much you want for it SHIPPED to MO 63376.

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Interested in the box of yakima s**t, I've got a yakima rack on my 99 SI and I think the clips are the same. at least the fronts should be... PM me how much you want for it SHIPPED to MO 63376.
I'll see if I can get a quote some time next week.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I laughed at the descriptions. Thanks for making my night!

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMMFAAOOOO i'm sorry but this is the most hillarious ad i've ever read ahahhah i had to print screen n save for future reference lmao BUMPPP....

btw, the seats just KILLED me.

Status
Not open for further replies.