Godspeed strut damper coil overs

Starika25

I am looking to put these on my 95 civic vx. Can anybody help me out on deciding. Experience with them is preferred. Thanks

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
id save and get some real name brand ones

Starika25

according to the company and reviews ive read they say that the godspeed come from the same manufacture as some of the high end $2000 for a set companies. anybody know if this is true?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
godspeed makes ebay parts, and ebay parts are bad, so i would pass on that. if its cheap, its cheap for a reason. you get what you pay for

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where are you getting that they are made by the same manufacturer as $2000 coilovers? WHICH $2000 coilovers? Just because they are $2000 doesn't mean they are good either..

Like the others, get rid of them and start over with something much better. You'll be saving money in the long run..

Starika25

It was on a 240sx forum i used to be a part of. i had multiple people tell me that they were. i just looked in the CC civic parts store and saw some megans for a decent price in my range. what do you guys think about megan? I understand they are a cheaper brand but ive heard a lot of good things.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Megans and godspeeds are the exact same thing, i believe there even made in the same factory. I have godspeeds on my wagon, ride pretty smooth and handle pretty good in the corners.

Starika25

Thank you for the feedback. I knew they were the same I was just trying to pick out the ones who think that a brand new company like Godspeed is trash cuz its cheap. How easy are they to adjust and tune in to how you wanted them to ride.?